ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cliosport members from essex ?

Work at 7 means a no no for me on fridays.

Come to freeport braintree for 9 tommorow. Should be a couple of hundred down there

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Guten Tag Ich Bin von Arlow und Deutschland. I split my time between em bruv innit

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Bang on i should have removed that from my profile first lol Started my career as an Aircraft Painter use to spray everything from Tanks to Fighter Jets and a few cars here and there. Then i moved over from that when they made my job a civie job. So moved over to Survival Equipment and now i work on Night vision, Ejection seat Parachutes and few things i can't talk about lol

BMW 1 Series
I'm from Chelmsford! Am a bit of a black sheep atm due to not having a clio, but would love to come along to some meets if i'm not shunned ;)

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
hi ninjapirate i live in witham but work in chelmsford, dhl the building between the bus station and the vw garage in widford road, best go to the meet at dartford on sunday im sure everyone will be pleased to meet you, cu ian

Listerine & Poledo
The other half drives over to Rayleigh almost every other week, you'll know its her when you see the stripes

1.2 16V Dynamique
Hey guys and girls,

Thought i'd contribute and say I'm from Rayleigh when not away working :) there's a hell of alot of us down this way I'm surprised I haven't seen that many decent clio's around. I guess everyone keeps them tucked away only for those special days :p

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
yep mines been out once since it went to css and with the look of that rain it aint coming out again ever:coffee:

1.2 16V Dynamique
I know what you mean, I'm wanting to work on mine today but alas a lack of garage and dry weather means no spraying :dapprove:

BMW 1 Series
hi ninjapirate i live in witham but work in chelmsford, dhl the building between the bus station and the vw garage in widford road, best go to the meet at dartford on sunday im sure everyone will be pleased to meet you, cu ian

Yeah I know where that is!, I would love to come along this sunday but i'll be stuck at work all weekend! :(

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
i have to work sunday and monday night as well, perhaps we can arrange a local meet on a saturday evening in the near future, say at the talbot at north weald then we can get the harlow boys to come along, what do you think?:race:ian