ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport @ MCM meet ?

It's a shame I had to park where I did on that grass verge as it made it look high at the front -.- ah well. Was good today. Can you put the pic on here?
:)

Think this was yours, must have moved it when I took the pic.
IMG_4517_zps81bd3691.jpg

Megane R26
Cheers guys, it was a good day yesterday. Your flamer is looking seriously good Ollie.

Ignore the post above. In my sleepy state I thought I was searching when in fact I was typing a message. I can't seem to delete it on my phone.

Any pics of it? I got 2 aswell. Originally i wanted to put it under my 'cliosport.net' one - on the black bit on the rear windscreen... But the wiper will just shred it to bits....

Mk3 1.4 clio
The mcm uk meet video is up lads. You don't see any clio's, I only spotted mine next to the slammed pug.

yup was gonna say the same thing

You could have a mint ph1 sunflower and no-one bats an eye, or buy a £300 micra and let the bonnet rust and everyone loves it :p

FF Clio 182
The irony is that it was suppose to be about the uk car scene yet most of the cars there were jap, as MCM mod jap cars. Was a little unrealistic as far as "UK Car scene"