ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

> > > ClioSport Saturday 2012 Announcement < < <

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Last year all clio with tickets parked together as you see in the pics. There were marshals (admin) than were locating spaces.

The non clio ticket holders had there own bit on the green just off the clio area.

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
I don't understand what you mean mate. Try that again.

Soz. Ok. I purchased CSS ticket at £5. So does this mean I will then get to park my clip in with all the others or is their another cost on top to do so?

I noticed in another thread It said that you has to print your parking ticket ff so marshells to see.

As you've paid your £5. That's you done. Just pop your wristband on.

Someone will check you have a wristband and direct you where to park.

The car pass is just so people know who the car belongs to.

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
As you've paid your £5. That's you done. Just pop your wristband on.

Someone will check you have a wristband and direct you where to park.

The car pass is just so people know who the car belongs to.

Brilliant. Thanks Revels. Sorry to seem a thicko. Lol

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
It will be in the hands of Royal Mail, so nothing is guaranteed, but I'd say yes you will receive your ticket in time

clio sport 172
i just ordered x2 tickets for the show for me and -lottie- , ive got the pay pall print out jsut in case they dont turn up in time figners crossed they are dilevered before friday

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
i just ordered x2 tickets for the show for me and -lottie- , ive got the pay pall print out jsut in case they dont turn up in time figners crossed they are dilevered before friday

I reckon you'll get them Tues/Weds tbh, if they're not with you by Thursday, let me know.

clio sport 172
brain , children are free , what age dose that go up to are 16's still free, all so if i got a mate that want'ss to come can i come in in his car , its not clio , i know he would have to get ticket but thouhgt id ask , or is it cliosport only type thing

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
brain , children are free , what age dose that go up to are 16's still free, all so if i got a mate that want'ss to come can i come in in his car , its not clio , i know he would have to get ticket but thouhgt id ask , or is it cliosport only type thing
Any car welcome. Children up to and including 16 are free.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Did you get loads of those 50p one from Asia Dan! I'll make sure I have mine!

clio sport 172
for brian ...got tickets to day but i ony got one sticker i need to mate one for me one for the mrs car can you sort me out a nother sticker as thought woruld get two one with each ticket

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
for brian ...got tickets to day but i ony got one sticker i need to mate one for me one for the mrs car can you sort me out a nother sticker as thought woruld get two one with each ticket

It's one decal per order mate. Come into the marquee and we will give you another one though.

Gaydon say..

Are dogs allowed?
With the exception of guide dogs, we regret that pets are not permitted anywhere in the Museum. Dogs are, however, permitted in the grounds where most special event days take place but must be kept on a lead not exceeding 3 metres. Owners are required to clear up after their pets and dispose of any waste in a sealed bag.

However we'd rather you didn't.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols, i'm saying nothing about that dog that was last year.