ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF23 ClioSport Festival 2023 - Book Tickets Now!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
You c***s better be worth the 7 hour journey

Welsh bank holiday traffic is absolute hell
Kyle will give you a struggle cuddle to make it worthwhile.

Welsh traffic is always horrendous on a bank holiday.
Loads coming in for the Airshow at Rhyl too.

My 20 minute drive home tonight will likely be 45-1hr because of the caravan dwellers 😒

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I got to some quaint shithole with one too many L's and far too many caravans and lost phone signal and reception for a good 10-15 miles. Like the third world!

The section of the A5 out of Betws y coed that looks a bit like Glencoe was a lot of fun though

Only wish I had the bike for every part of the journey past Shrewsbury

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
You can’t park there mate, turning that into an active lane in a minute
Think I've fixed it. Just waiting for aa to confirm it's safe to continue. Looks like rad fan packed up but I've cleaned up relay and got it working again

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Afternoon all, staying in the next village along from the circuit. Just thought I would let you guys know there is a pop up pizza van in cable bay just past the turn off for rhosneigr, there is also a sauna there too!! Had some pizzas last night and they were top draw

Dreamboat1968 on insta

Scarlett’s fish and chips is rhosneigr is mega too 👍🏻

Does anyone have a slightly more exact location, thinking about going once we arrive.

sub

ClioSport Club Member
  RS200
Despite a lumpy as f**k idle, a new and surprising coolant leak, and every one and their dog clogging up the a55, I’m here.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
I told @DaveDreads to go via the A5 from Coventry. It's a nicer drive than the M6/56/A55 but it'll more than likely take longer, although approaching the A55 at tea time will be mental.
A55 was not too bad. Tunnels were epic was unsure if any cameras so no full send though.

6hr journey slow going all the way