ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF23 ClioSport Festival 2023 - Book Tickets Now!

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Can you code key cards with all that fancy tech? I've an airbag light needs extinguishing too if you could 👍.
Ive not done keycards yet but airbag is no bother. Collar me at the end of the day.
Anyone ever had any issues with running their Clio on 97 Octane fuel? I've only ever ran it on 99oct and I know they can run quite lumpy on lower octane stuff.

Just curious as I'd rather save myself the hassle of having to drive 30 mins away from the track for 99oct if 97oct will be good enough?
97 is fine on stock ecu. If mapped on 99, run it on that.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Some money in oil there 😅
I think in the last year I've spent over £300 on gearbox oil🤣

First lot of MTL leaked out, I put 2 litres in over 6 months so that's 5 bottles. Put it all back in after having the selector seal done, then 3 bottles was dispersed over Cadwell parks paddock when the diff seal went. Then I got it back together again, ran some NFJ through and then I've just put another 3 bottles of MTL in again today🙄🤣

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
I think in the last year I've spent over £300 on gearbox oil🤣

First lot of MTL leaked out, I put 2 litres in over 6 months so that's 5 bottles. Put it all back in after having the selector seal done, then 3 bottles was dispersed over Cadwell parks paddock when the diff seal went. Then I got it back together again, ran some NFJ through and then I've just put another 3 bottles of MTL in again today🙄🤣

Redline when they hear you need oil

rio-ferdinand-rubs-hands.gif

Talking of food, Toms burger house at Menai bridge is decent
Probably the best burgers around this part or Wales tbf. I always go there, never disappointed.

Also, I’m too much of a Vpower snob to not go to shell at lunch for fuel 😂 wish tracks would just have Vpower as it’s what’s most use surely?

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Probably the best burgers around this part or Wales tbf. I always go there, never disappointed.

Also, I’m too much of a Vpower snob to not go to shell at lunch for fuel 😂 wish tracks would just have Vpower as it’s what’s most use surely?
When they've been tested Tesco was better than V Power iirc. I had to run Tesco in an older car of mine with a high comp engine as the V Power would cause det.

I'm sure they wouldn't sell poor quality super unleaded at the track given that race cars use it.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
I think im actually ready. Well have done as much as i can in the 5 months of prep :LOL:

Whats the score with pit garages, are they available?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

😩

IMG_3283.jpeg

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Car's leaking power steering fluid from somewhere and I don't have time to find out where from. Plan was to leave Thursday morning, drive to Calais and stay overnight somewhere, then get the tunnel over on Friday and drive to Wales. Given that it's technically already Thursday morning here I don't see me getting it fixed in time 🤣😭

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Car's leaking power steering fluid from somewhere and I don't have time to find out where from. Plan was to leave Thursday morning, drive to Calais and stay overnight somewhere, then get the tunnel over on Friday and drive to Wales. Given that it's technically already Thursday morning here I don't see me getting it fixed in time 🤣😭
Don't be a f**king pussy. You drove it all the way there with no oil in the engine so you can bloody well drive it back with no power steering fluid. Manupski.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
First come first serve. Having said that there should be enough for one each per session. They’re huge so it won’t matter if a few have to share.
If its pissing it down with rain all weekend, can us paupers without hotels sleep in them overnight :unsure:

Probably less chance of us drowning/being blown off the cliffs than in our cheapo decathlon pop up tents @Touring_Rob

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I'm good to go. Since Bedford 2 weeks ago it's been manic, I've had to check the coolant, the oil, and the tyre pressures but thankfully they were all ok. Phew.

Sleepover at my mates tonight before we head up tomorrow. Got my camera set up in a really good place. Can't wait.

Other than that, cleaned the f*** out of it yesterday, and this morning I've got this.

PXL_20230824_103946060.jpg
PXL_20230824_103955392.jpg
PXL_20230824_103723970.MP.jpg

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
Was planning on biking it up, but decided to road test the hearse and all being well it might survive the trip up :ROFLMAO:

power steering pressure switch likes to go pop, unplug and might see it shoot a stream out