ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF22 ClioSport Festival 2022 - Book Tickets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Anybody ever ordered takeaway to Blyton on the Friday? Can’t be assed with a disposable BBQ this year.

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
us Scots are hoping no one talks to us so we don’t have to slow down every second word. The southerners don’t understand that “fuckin” can be used in many other ways other than an insult..

Edited so not to offend anyone
We also start sentences with “cu*t” a lot too

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Guy does it matter if I turn up late?

I've still got to fix the elise? It might be a tomorrow AM job.

I've done all the sign in stuff.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
We're staying at the travelodge tonight too.

Just a heads up, I will have a little person with me that's up between 5am - 6am everyday making noise, so I doubt tomorrow will be different....

But that's just the wife, we'll have our 19 month old son with us too!

(jokes aside, the little man is normally up that time and making noise, so I'll try my best to keep him quiet-ish, but its his first time in a hotel, so its probably not going to happen!)

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
We're staying at the travelodge tonight too.

Just a heads up, I will have a little person with me that's up between 5am - 6am everyday making noise, so I doubt tomorrow will be different....

But that's just the wife, I'll have my 19 month old son with us too!

(jokes aside, the little man is normally up that time and making noise, so I'll try my best to keep him quiet-ish, but its his first time in a hotel, so its probablynot going to happen!)
Which room are you in.....

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I take it the ham and pineapple pizza without the ham is the veggie option? As in a pineapple pizza 🤔

Here are the choices:

• Margarita
• Nduja, spianata calabrese, spicy chorizo and jalapenos
• Home roast ham and fresh pineapple.
• Pepperoni
• Meat feast

They are going to be served buffet style now rather than cooking individual pizzas, as this will reduce queue times.

You can just keep coming up and getting as many slices as you want (and means you also get to try different toppings)

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Here are the choices:

• Margarita
• Nduja, spianata calabrese, spicy chorizo and jalapenos
• Home roast ham and fresh pineapple.
• Pepperoni
• Meat feast

They are going to be served buffet style now rather than cooking individual pizzas, as this will reduce queue times.

You can just keep coming up and getting as many slices as you want (and means you also get to try different toppings)
That's amazing, those choices are brilliant too.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
In other great news. Imagine cleaning your car last night, it looking pretty good. Only to come out this morning to find your neighbours are getting their extension rendered. Then imagine all the white dust…f**king everywhere!
My Clubbie looked immaculate on Tuesday evening after i cleaned it, did all the black plastics, dressed the tyres, etc etc etc. Rare for me to clean anything.
Then redrow decided they needed to cut about a million bricks 15 foot away from my drive. Cant be bothered to do it again lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.