ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF19 ClioSport Festival 2019 - Book Tickets Now!

ClioSport Festival 2019 - Book Tickets Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Center, Old Blyton Airfield, Kirton Road, Blyton, Gainsborough. DN21 3PE
Friday, July 5, 2019 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, July 7, 2019 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
? What's wrong with yours now then?

Got everything sorted bar the brakes. Bled them countless times and there's still either air getting in or air in the system somewhere.

Bought a rs tuner with the abs module so I can bleed the abs pump. Not sure how air could have got in there as I've never let the system run low or dry but it's worth a go.

Also, nearly set the whole thing on fire the other day when I was trying to sort the horn button out on this aftermarket wheel. There was a lot of sparks and smoke but that's sorted now.

Other than that it's good to go.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Got everything sorted bar the brakes. Bled them countless times and there's still either air getting in or air in the system somewhere.

Bought a rs tuner with the abs module so I can bleed the abs pump. Not sure how air could have got in there as I've never let the system run low or dry but it's worth a go.

Also, nearly set the whole thing on fire the other day when I was trying to sort the horn button out on this aftermarket wheel. There was a lot of sparks and smoke but that's sorted now.

Other than that it's good to go.
Crack on with it then. You've abused it long enough now, it needs some use.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
How many tickets sold/numbers are coming this year. Seems to be doing the rounds on FB and it looks like like it could be the biggest turnout yet.

I know tickets can be bought on the day but was just wandering what numbers you have so far for attendance.

Kirsty

Trader Coordinator
  Clio 182 Trophy
Cheers, that's my new word / insult for CSF weekend!

That's Certainly nicer than some of the things you call me at home/in the office..... :unsure:

Crikey Nik, if thats the level of insults your going to be throwing around we best have a conversation about new words for you to learn.

:)

See above.... :censored:

Trying to get my head around whether you're calling Dave a helmet or taking the piss out of the one he bought ?

I thought the exact same thing :D

CSF list

Raffle prizes
Clean pants

CSF list

Raffle prizes <--------- Most important :ROFLMAO: f**k the clean pants.
Clean pants

@Sunglasses_Ron there seems to be 1 very important thing missing from you list :ROFLMAO: ???

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
That's Certainly nicer than some of the things you call me at home/in the office..... :unsure:

See above.... :censored:

I thought the exact same thing :D

CSF list

Raffle prizes <--------- Most important :ROFLMAO: f**k the clean pants.
Clean pants

@Sunglasses_Ron there seems to be 1 very important thing missing from you list :ROFLMAO: ???

@Brian is in charge of transporting the DJ equipment. I just need to worry about prizes and pants.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Final catering numbers will be going to the suppliers tomorrow. After that weekend tickets will be limited to a certain estimated number.

I'd advise people to get any remaining tickets booked today if they haven't got around to it yet

cliocollins

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB's RB & F56 jCW
I'll be booking our Saturday tickets tonight. Quick question is there any morning track time available?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I'll be booking our Saturday tickets tonight. Quick question is there any morning track time available?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
There’s currently 1x full day and 1 x afternoon session available to purchase on the site.

It won’t hang around so be quick if you want either of them

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Last time I had track time at a CSF, there was a little rain in the afternoon and the track got very empty, which suited me with rainsport tyres :ROFLMAO:

This year I'm on Nankangs as well, no rain please.

I might as well use my mates 1.3d Astra van if its wet mine is that bad on Nankangs in anything but bone dry conditions.

That van would be like an F1 car in comparison to mine in the wet. I might as well fit tyres made out of plastic

See I'm gonna be smart as I'll have my 100 compound NS2R's but I'll have my PS3's too?

I’m not smart as I sold my set of wheels with PS3 because I didn’t have space at my house. Every time it rains now I question my sanity for selling them, they’re awesome tyres.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Nice! Not tried PS3's but ive got PS4's on the Skoda and they're awesome, the NS2R 100s are very good as well.

No excuses now rain or shine ?

I've got PS3's on the Megane. I've had no issues and no complaints either, even on a big heavy diesel they never feel unsafe. The 100 compounds are like s**t to an old bedsheet in the warm ?

I’m not smart as I sold my set of wheels with PS3 because I didn’t have space at my house. Every time it rains now I question my sanity for selling them, they’re awesome tyres.

See whenever I sell a set I feel the urge to then buy some more wheels... I have 5 sets for the Clio and 2 for the Megane. I've had to carve a small path through the middle of the garage so I can still get to my cupbaords and toolboxes??

Send help pls