ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Centre
Friday, August 24, 2018 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Last payday chance to get your tickets booked people! Track time and weekend tickets are selling fast, don't miss out!

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Last payday chance to get your tickets booked people! Track time and weekend tickets are selling fast, don't miss out!

I guess to stay all Saturday evening but not actually camp, still means buying a weekend ticket? Or is there a “full day” option which doesn’t kick out at 5pm?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I guess to stay all Saturday evening but not actually camp, still means buying a weekend ticket? Or is there a “full day” option which doesn’t kick out at 5pm?
I think the price covers more the entertainment and the food etc rather than the actual pitch, so yeah I'd say if you wanted to stay all evening then it's going to be the same price mate

Reactions: Nik

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I think the price covers more the entertainment and the food etc rather than the actual pitch, so yeah I'd say if you wanted to stay all evening then it's going to be the same price mate

What James says ^. The weekend ticket is mainly factoring in the additional food and entertainment. We have a few people that go off to hotels etc, but they still buy a weekend ticket.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, did that year before last but most people already have a passenger lol.
I will just abuse dan in his female car if all else fails.
Hopefully the taxi stand will work better this year. I showed a bit of leg and got a ride in the RS Tuning meg'd Mk4. You could try that if all else fails. [emoji23]

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
What is the taxi stand? Don't think this was a thing 2 years ago last time I came?
Nah I think last year was the first time.

Basically, if people are willing to take people out for laps then they'll have a taxi sticker in their window. Then wanting passengers wait in a certain area and ask to be taken out

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Hopefully the taxi stand will work better this year. I showed a bit of leg and got a ride in the RS Tuning meg'd Mk4. You could try that if all else fails. [emoji23]

Should work better this year, I don't think many people knew where to go or what cars were available.
Fingers crossed the taxi's should get a little "Taxi rank" so to say

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Two weeks today !

Still got a few bits I need to buy and sort on the car. Bought a blow up (Intex) mattress that blows itself up but runs on mains electricity. Going to have to buy a cheap invertor I think.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Two weeks today !

Still got a few bits I need to buy and sort on the car. Bought a blow up (Intex) mattress that blows itself up but runs on mains electricity. Going to have to buy a cheap invertor I think.
Blow it up in the marquee, then walk back across site with your fully inflated mattress hoping the wind doesn't grab hold and launch it across the track haha!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Can we have a marked taxi area this time round? EG if its parked there they are willing to take others?

Last time I was getting asked all the time because of the sticker. Not a huge issue but sometimes you want some laps on your own!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Can we have a marked taxi area this time round? EG if its parked there they are willing to take others?

Last time I was getting asked all the time because of the sticker. Not a huge issue but sometimes you want some laps on your own!

Yeah that’ll be sorted out this year.

The idea for the stickers is to let members know who’s willing to give Laps so are more inclined to approach you.

Obviously that doesn’t mean you have oblige every time mind.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Yeah that’ll be sorted out this year.

The idea for the stickers is to let members know who’s willing to give Laps so are more inclined to approach you.

Obviously that doesn’t mean you have oblige every time mind.
Awesome. Well done for putting the effort in to sort that.

What colour are the stickers this year?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
What colour are the stickers this year?

The 'CSF Taxi' stickers and signage will be neon green the same as last year. We would probably have changed it to this years show colour which is orange but as some people still have the stickers on their car from last year, it seems stupid to change them.