ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Centre
Friday, August 24, 2018 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Who's driving over from Manc area then?

Be good to tag along rather than turn up as a Billy no mates :)

I'll be coming from Liverpool on the M62 on the friday afternoon/evening if that is any use to you. My first year I did the whole knew nobody type of thing but I wouldn't worry as long as you have beer!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
TRACK SESSION AVAILIBILITY:

We've had a bit of a run on track session sales over the last week, I would book very soon if you want to secure an afternoon slot.

The morning session is less busy as usual, so if you are a novice or just prefer a quieter track with less traffic then booking on the morning will be a great choice.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
@Nik It probably doesn’t really matter, but I’ve no idea which car I’ll be bringing yet... it’ll be a Megane or Clio (or Ds3 if I get desperate ?)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
@Nik It probably doesn’t really matter, but I’ve no idea which car I’ll be bringing yet... it’ll be a Megane or Clio (or Ds3 if I get desperate ?)

It's not a major issue, but if you could let me know about a week before the event then I can make sure Javelin have the correct details for their records (y)

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Not long to go now, can't wait!
Get your tickets sorted folks, this really is the best weekend of the year

Reactions: Nik

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Are there any other bedroom DJ’s (vinyl) coming to CSF?

If you’d like to bring some choons and do a little set during the day you’d be more than welcome ?

I wish... Sold my CDJ's and mixer ages ago and still regret it.

The wife even sold her 1210's and now the prices have gone crazy!

I think we've got some 'ortofon' needles kicking about though! ?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Are there any other bedroom DJ’s (vinyl) coming to CSF?

If you’d like to bring some choons and do a little set during the day you’d be more than welcome ?
This will be f**king ace. That bit of time between the track closing, and the band starting where everyone is still a bit uncomfortable around people would be the perfect time to get the tunes going. Beers will flow, music pumping, people dancing, DaveDreads being sick somewhere.
CANT f**king WAIT

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Anyone in to old school garage or funky house? I'll be rusty as hell as its been 8 years since my decks went in the loft, but all the vinyl is still in my cupboard.

Bring a box of choons mate. None of us are pro’s and I’ve only really just got back into the swing of things.

If we're doing requests :) lolz

90s rave - altern8, sl2, liquid sweet harmony

Or progressive trance - mzone, dolphin

Don't think it'll be a popular choice tho lolz

I’ve got loads of 90’s rave stuff that I’ll be bringing along.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Are they the blue ortofon DJ’s?

If so are you thinking of selling them?

Yes mate those are the ones.

I don't she'd sell them... Much like her massive vinyl collection it's all waiting patiently for another pair of 1210's and a mixer to arrive!

She regrets selling her decks massively, so I know those needles will be used again in the future!

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
This will be f**king ace. That bit of time between the track closing, and the band starting where everyone is still a bit uncomfortable around people would be the perfect time to get the tunes going. Beers will flow, music pumping, people dancing, DaveDreads being sick somewhere.
CANT f**king WAIT

People are only uncomfortable around you matey ahaha.
Although just to make sure Dave does chunder again, I thought I'd show my face.