ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Club Stand Entertainment Suggestions

clio1 1.8 16valve
i been a member on this site for a while now but i have nothin to prove it so and i was never given a membership card so if ur worrried about people just parking on ur stand then a password would be a good idea

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
coop82002 said:
i been a member on this site for a while now but i have nothin to prove it so and i was never given a membership card so if ur worrried about people just parking on ur stand then a password would be a good idea

Pootle should have emailed you and all members with a special pass to be printed out and displayed on your window!!! in addition to the FCS Pass!.

Dont worry only break legs upon special request lol!!!!!

Andre
Yorkshire Area Rep

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
heavy weight said:
Im only a little un honest lol

Just Ask Any of the yorkshire lot who know me !!!!!

its true i have seen him in the shower.

anyone actually know what entertainment were having yet?

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
Harry_manback said:
its true i have seen him in the shower.

anyone actually know what entertainment were having yet?

Thats not strictly true harry, you've seen me in the bathroom........ attached to the hinges ........brick Sh*t house door!!!!! lol..........Not called Heavyweight just for the fun of it!!! pmsl

Yeah would be good to know what entertainment we are putting on or is it a big suprise??? lol

MK1 Clio 16v
Are we allowed BBQ's on the ClioSport stand?

I remember plenty of people suggesting it but i'm sure i read somewhere that they weren't allowed at FCS?

Just need to know whether to bring one or not.. weather dependent of course..