ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Club Stand Entertainment Suggestions

Golf GTI 1.8T
JLO said:
ill pimp immi (dutty_112) out to any one for 30min sessions. £10 per session. sorry no refunds if dissapoinment occurs, read small print
icon10.gif

no refunds
pmsl!!

Megane Trophy
You will need:

BBQ, small marque, everyone brinsg there own chair and lay on some food and drink for everyone as we pay to be members!

Wont cost a lot, I would also like to see a form of sticker included, as a momento, such as cliosport.net - FCS 2006

we had these at billing with the vauxhalls and i had 4 of them from 4 years in my window screen as they looked nice and showed im a real enthusiast, need to be small though and attatch to the inside

Megane Trophy
In terms of Parking:
Never put the cars into rows as will appear like best cars and worst cars etc

if the stand has a front as such need to have an open path through the middle and we all sit at the back with the BBQ,

i think all the cars pointing towards the middle in staggered grids

Megane Trophy
and to make it 3 posts - sorry to come over as if im saying what to do, we had huge problems with organising the stands, for donny, pvs, billing, trax we got it spot on last year and thats how it worked best!

Sorry guys

No more clio's for me!
Brad, i like it, so i've draw a pic...yes work is very boring and slow today! Excellent paint skills i think you'll agree! lol for some reason the text was working so no labels, but you get the idea.

untitled1.jpg

With the cars staggered, cliosport banner at the front welcoming people in, BBQ at the back with the bring and buy sale type thingy etc etc....

Just an idea? :rasp:

al

ST on the way...
bradfincham said:
You will need:

BBQ, small marque, everyone brinsg there own chair and lay on some food and drink for everyone as we pay to be members!

Wont cost a lot, I would also like to see a form of sticker included, as a momento, such as cliosport.net - FCS 2006

we had these at billing with the vauxhalls and i had 4 of them from 4 years in my window screen as they looked nice and showed im a real enthusiast, need to be small though and attatch to the inside

75% of all VIP tickets have gone to CS members to we should be ok for food! ;)

Megane Trophy
We arranged cars in colour one year that looked awesome on the stand!

I would say that style yes but in more lines down the front, so you have 2 lines paralled each side with the cars pointing in on an angle

MK1 Clio 16v
What about some ClioSport.net flags?

I was driving around today looking at all the England flags that people have on their cars, thought it would be cool if loads of us had these with a 'ClioSport' flag on attached to our cars?

It'd be something non-static to attract people's eye..

dk

911 GTS Cab
i think the england flags look chavy and i know people agree with me, lets not give that image to the club please.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
He he, i seem to remember this was suggested last year, as i did a photoshop for it

1109340637__flag.jpg

MK1 Clio 16v
I've got a tent i can bring but obviously it would be very hot inside. Can anyone think of a use for it?

Megane Trophy
show1.jpg

That one if we have another stand either side or to the rear!
If we dont then the cars that are on each side can face outwards and the middle ones in each row can be straight.

show2.jpg

This one we could group the cars up!
The front cars are facing south, and the ones behind facing north.
This will create rows for people to wander up and down.

Could have all the V6 in one group, Cups, 182's, etc
dependant on if we know what cars we have coming and if we have enough of each?

Megane Trophy
The Big blue part is the cliosort tent ha ha

and the cars in front are 3 we should select as the best examples of each

best mk1, best mk2, best v6 etc

Megane Trophy
Im more than happy to talk to the organisers about this, we have tried about 20 different stand variations and those are the ones that worked best

Lee

BMW M2C
I think Pootle is still waiting to hear from Mark with regard to where we are going to be placed and how much space we have.

bradfincham said:
show1.jpg

That one if we have another stand either side or to the rear!
If we dont then the cars that are on each side can face outwards and the middle ones in each row can be straight.

show2.jpg

This one we could group the cars up!
The front cars are facing south, and the ones behind facing north.
This will create rows for people to wander up and down.

Could have all the V6 in one group, Cups, 182's, etc
dependant on if we know what cars we have coming and if we have enough of each?
Give this man a job!

Mk2 172 (Silver)
We have a large marquee on the stand and the club has a small marquee which will be there.

I am looking into getting a ClioSport sail banner made up in time for the show, but it's looking a little bit tight on the deadline!

We are looking into parking arrangements to tie in with a theme this year, although with the number of cars we have it's going to prove a little tough!

Areas have to be loosely restricted as everyone will turn up at different times, people doing sprints and tracktime will be leaving and rejoining the stand, some people may have to leave early etc.

It would be nice to have everything perfectly organised but with 200+ cars from my experience with these things it's not going to happen easily!!! Of course we will do our best! :D

Megane Trophy
200 cars is simple enough!
We had 150 before and that was perfect, just have to tell people where to go etc!

I would suggest that we use the group idea then perhaps? and have the sprint and track people in one group so they can chat about the car setup and all dissapear togethor!

Also if people want to leave early they can easily enough!

Banner shouldnt be a problem to get made up before the event, have you thought about the guys that are making all the stickers for the cars??

Mk2 172 (Silver)
bradfincham said:
200 cars is simple enough!
We had 150 before and that was perfect, just have to tell people where to go etc!
was that for a show you've organised or for FCS last year?

We organised the stand last year in marks and had people telling members where to go on the stand yet once there people just parked where they wanted to when they found a space because it suited them better for whatever reason...you can only tell people so much lol.

we will have a controlled entrance as well to the stand, to stop non-members parking on our stand which happened last year...details of this will be released in the next couple of days.

Golf GTI 1.8T
a secret password??

brads got experience from being national events organiser for corsa sport iirc.

No more clio's for me!
Pootle said:
we will have a controlled entrance as well to the stand, to stop non-members parking on our stand which happened last year...details of this will be released in the next couple of days.

Membership cards! ;)

we have significantly more stewards on this year so no one should get in that area withouta window pass as they have to get though 3 different gates.

But of course if anyone has quoted CS online we don't know if they are a member for sure.

Just knock them for £5 if they try.

Megane Trophy
Hell yeah, we should get some whips and an electric chair for those who arent members!

As Mitch said i was and still am active regional organiser for corsasport.

Just get them all parked in the right places to start take the photos early and then leave them to it.
But if theres people going on track etc it may be worth them having there own block near the middle of stand, so when they go it dont create holes everywhere and when they come back they can park up easily enough

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
I think those 3 cars infront of the stand should be the 3 cliosport colours ;)

Red/Blue/Yellow

;)

Bubbles said:

Red/Blue/Yellow

;)

Can mine be the blue one in front of the cliosport tent, pretty ppppppplease?

dk

911 GTS Cab
Bubbles said:

Red/Blue/Yellow

;)
what, a bit like Lee's Trophy, my racing blue and your liquid gold, that could be good!!!! ;)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
The stripe is more of a dark blue... like Has's? ;)

But yeah.. i think it would look cool! and Dave, its YELLOW

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
Pootle said:
was that for a show you've organised or for FCS last year?

We organised the stand last year in marks and had people telling members where to go on the stand yet once there people just parked where they wanted to when they found a space because it suited them better for whatever reason...you can only tell people so much lol.

Hi Em

If Heavies are needed im available, can look menacing with all me tattoos etc!!!!

lol

Andre