ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Club Stand Entertainment Suggestions

How about a lineup of every car in the range 172mk1 and 2 /cup /182/trophy/v6 mk1 and 2/1.816V williams/dci

Lee

BMW M2C
edde said:
How about a lineup of every car in the range 172mk1 and 2 /cup /182/trophy/v6 mk1 and 2/1.816V williams/dci

I always think it's nice to see the same models lined up together too.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
talking of competition, how about one of those gladiator things, with the 2 poles and u gotta bash the crap out of each other untill one falls off.

would be good fun, and look mental sat in between the cars.

Harry_manback said:
talking of competition, how about one of those gladiator things, with the 2 poles and u gotta bash the crap out of each other untill one falls off.

would be good fun, and look mental sat in between the cars.

jousting it is then , may the strongest clio win ...........;)

1.8 Civic EX
or the big sumo suits or the massive boxing gloves.....

you could charge non club members to have a go thus making some dolla for the club at the same time! cover hiring costs etc....

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
For all those who know my Mandy, she's offering to do the BBQ (dressed to impress), but it will cost you...after all, there's got to be some talent to impress (read eye candy) around the CS stand!

(If needed, she can always join the forum as a member, then she'll be the perfect advertisement!) :)

PS. Jay, sick bags will be provided ;) :quiet:

muz

big fat japanese bus
donnyo you cant make a statement like that and not couple it with photograohic evidence! ;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Pics...OK, the boys from the Mids who've met Mandy know her...

DSC00108.jpg
DSC00030.jpg
PhonePictures019.gif
PhonePictures020.jpg

Don't say I don't disappoint, ;) but at least you can see where I was coming from...and I kept the naughty pictures to myself!!!

Donny

donny - thanks bud for the sick bags lol

I won't be able to look at Mandy in the same way now after seeing them pics :eek:

Jay said:
donny - thanks bud for the sick bags lol

I won't be able to look at Mandy in the same way now after seeing them pics :eek:

pmsl...............mandy looks bigger on the photos :quiet: :eek: :eek: :eek:

A line-up of a good standard example of each car would be great, I've not seen anything like that before.

Otherwise just getting the cars grouped together would be a priority personally, would be great to see all the Trophy's, Willy's, Cups etc each together, would look really effective.

1.8 Civic EX
^^ Excelent....*makes stupid noises and plays the air guitar*

how about lined up at the front...

ph1 v6 (Blue), 172 (white/Silver), Valver (red), Wily (Blue), 182 (white/silver), ph2 V6 (red)

kind look like the french flag
the entertainment can be everyone fighting each other, on one of those inflatable things, over whose car goes at the front!

A4 Avant
The cars parked in model types would look pretty awesome, but would need some planning!

P.s. the Mandy option sounds good too!

Last edited:
ill pimp immi (dutty_112) out to any one for 30min sessions. £10 per session. sorry no refunds if dissapoinment occurs, read small print
icon10.gif

no refunds

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
was that we all get to have a go on mandy?;) or she will cook the bbq?

the gladiator thing sounds good,

top of the pyramid
was reading on another thread that we could be put in center and have all cars looking out if so why dont we have mk1s in very center then mk2 the mk3 (if any) towards outer ring have it like a big ring, eveloution type thing.