ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Club Stand Entertainment Suggestions

Maz

LY 200
Hi Peeps

Please can you list any sensible ;) ;) cliosport club stand entertainment ideas for FCS in this thread ...

Thanks
Marie :D

Ad

MK2 FRS
*steps away from keyboard*;)

Still think my idea about people with car audio set-ups having slots for showing off their system is a goer....

otherwise...
poll dancers etc...would do nicely im sure:)

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
i would agree with adtmits with the car audio people being able to show off theyr systems. and instead of pole dancers ... what about 'car' dancers ?! :p

Maz

LY 200
Lol thanks for the suggestions guys .... all will be considered and where possible implemented on the club stand on the day ..

Keep the ideas coming guys ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
hummm.....ICE really ain't in the cliosport image and not one we really want to promote. I really appreciate the work gone into it, But it's more SaxoOwners club imo.

Good idea marie. Hopefully admin have some idea's aswell. Any work on the layout as yet??

Ad

MK2 FRS
Ali, we are not club just about cup splitters and turinis.....;) (although personally i have never put ICE into any of my motors.)

Maz is working with Admin on this, hence she has asked for people suggestions.

Octavia VRS
Steve doing naked star jumps is still my suggestion!

I loved the ICE comment....I've heard a few Clios with tunes 'pumping' out their systems, not unlike Saxos then!

Clio v6
I think the ICE installs look great. Just hope they don't actually play a load of thumping noise all day long. Of course anyone playing real music would be most acceptable.

:)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
adtmits said:
Ali, we are not club just about cup splitters and turinis.....;) (although personally i have never put ICE into any of my motors.)

Maz is working with Admin on this, hence she has asked for people suggestions.

Granted...And if it's an idea the guys like! Cool!! Only to happy to Appreciate the time spent. My simple ICE gets installed soon.

I just don't think it's quite our....Focal point to the club, if you see what i mean.

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
To me its seems like the club is all about the tuning aspect and subtleness of the clio!? Ok there are a few with bodykits and installs but still everyone is mainly interested in tuning and getting more power. Maybe it could be based around that?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ Fcukin good shout that...And indeed the scottish lads are prepared for this...Come Rain or shine.

Golf R/Leon FR
bbq is a good shout, can see that going down very well. :)

how about some little competitons or something??

A silver Honda
Mmm BBQ:D

Scalextrix?

a PS2? with racing games and beat 'em up games etc

Last edited: