ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio TT 425 + bhp upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
  r5 gtt with 172 turbo eng
HellFire said:
Fatt Spack - How's your sister after last night? I had to break her in because she said the power to weight ratio of your díck was too small to measure (literally).

Do you think your car is a penis enlargement?

Save some money, get some friends and stop trying to loose 1 second on a 1/4 mile strip, jesus christ your sad.

:lolup: :clap: :rofl: :lolup: :clap: :rofl:

HellFire said:
Fatt Spack - How's your sister after last night? I had to break her in because she said the power to weight ratio of your díck was too small to measure (literally).

Do you think your car is a penis enlargement?

Save some money, get some friends and stop trying to loose 1 second on a 1/4 mile strip, jesus christ your sad.

so what do you do that's so big and clever then hot shot?

... I bet your a Cup driver... :clown:

sssss

kkkkk

oooo

dddd

aaaa

not quite got the kudos that the a renault sport has.

2 live said:
lmao........not got the kudos, the speed, the handling, ....anything i missed out?? lol

You missed a few things yes :D, it does 50 mpg, has 5 doors, VAG build quality and basically it is a VAG (same engine/gearbox, drivetrain, suspension, I could go on as the Polo/Ibiza....), cheap to insure and run, is a warm hatch and can easily be remapped to 195 bhp and in a straight line it will outrun a standard 172. £150 on the springs/strut brace easily sorts out the handling then you have a group 9 insurance, £115 per year to tax economic yet suprisingly quick car.

Also looks different (although sadly see quite a few these days) and whilst everyone is laughing that it's a Skoda, when it drives by quite a few other "nippy" cars the horror on their face makes me laugh.

Ibiza Cupra Intake, Green Panel Filter and JabbaSport remap (custom rolling road) pumps out 195 bhp and 323 lb/ft of torque for £450 all fitted (with 10% Briskoda discount) on mine.

Here are some Elvington 1/4 mile results:

0 - 60 (Secs) : 6.63
0 - 100 (Secs) : 17.08
Quarter Mile (Secs) : 15.04
Terminal Speed (MPH) : 93.81
Drag Strip Quarter Mile (Secs) : 14.84
Drag Strip Terminal Speed (MPH) : 95.45

So it's not that bad actually, however everyone is inclined to their own opinion. I was purely expressing my own regarding Matt's.

BTW, I know it's hypercritical for me to criticise him over being anal about a 1/4 mile time when I too have done one. But for me I just wanted to see what the 0-60 was not the 1/4 mile was ;)

MERCEDES CLS AMG
lol at Hellfire - man your mum likes c0cks. I saw your mum outside the que for the sperm bank one day so i said to her " is this the que for the sperm bank " ?? and she nodded her head coz she couldnt talk with a gob full of cum the scruffy b**ch.

I seen your dad in the Daily sport - they took a picture of him at Michael barrymores party giving mouth to mouth to that guy that fell in the pool - thing is i didnt know you could resusitate someone by blowing into there c0ck.

So you think you know a bit about cars do you, you silly bell end ??? what you driving these days ( apart from all the guys at the Blue Oyster bar wild ) some wanky old Sheaite Ibiza - ha ha you turd. When you can get anywere near the times of my little clio come and talk to me - until then go and milk your mother and make a nice cup of tea and leave it to the pro's

Afternoon - skoda boy

Last edited:
  MERCEDES CLS AMG
http://www.briskoda.net/ - ha ha cant believe you drive a Skoda

Would you like to take up a qtr mile challenge ?? if i win your chick has to lick my balls ???? oh and its 4.1 btw

Attachments

• RR210703w.jpg
    RR210703w.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
  Turbos.
This thread reminds me of the race between Marty McFly and Biff in Back to the Future.

So, what speed does your Clio do before it can time travel? Perhaps more importantly, can you beat my hoverboard?

MERCEDES CLS AMG
cliobuyer said:
This thread reminds me of the race between Marty McFly and Biff in Back to the Future.

So, what speed does your Clio do before it can time travel? Perhaps more importantly, can you beat my hoverboard?

Your mother reminds me of that Doctor off Back to the future to - lots of white sraggy hair with dandruff all over her shoulders - big teeth, googly eyes and breath that smells like shes been cleaning her teeth with dog sh1t - lol

Bring it on

MATT BLACK said:
http://www.briskoda.net/ - ha ha cant believe you drive a Skoda
You've no room to speak Matt your car wants to be a VW product. By weight alone your car must be 50% VW. Then again maybe your a closet VW owner.
Being as this cars not drivining back and forth to the 1/4 mile why not stick another engine in the back?

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Got any more pictures of your clio now that its finished? The last pictures I saw was when it was in a garage.

RB 200 Cup!
LMFAO - I just fell off my chair whilst reading the replies to this thread.

Matt your clio sounds the nuts and im sure you could beat almost anything in a race with it - well done for building it, must have taken ages and not to mention lots o cash

BMW 330d :)
HellFire said:
You missed a few things yes :D, it does 50 mpg, has 5 doors, VAG build quality and basically it is a VAG (same engine/gearbox, drivetrain, suspension, I could go on as the Polo/Ibiza....), cheap to insure and run, is a warm hatch and can easily be remapped to 195 bhp and in a straight line it will outrun a standard 172. £150 on the springs/strut brace easily sorts out the handling then you have a group 9 insurance, £115 per year to tax economic yet suprisingly quick car.

Also looks different (although sadly see quite a few these days) and whilst everyone is laughing that it's a Skoda, when it drives by quite a few other "nippy" cars the horror on their face makes me laugh.

Ibiza Cupra Intake, Green Panel Filter and JabbaSport remap (custom rolling road) pumps out 195 bhp and 323 lb/ft of torque for £450 all fitted (with 10% Briskoda discount) on mine.

So it's not that bad actually, however everyone is inclined to their own opinion. I was purely expressing my own regarding Matt's.

BTW, I know it's hypercritical for me to criticise him over being anal about a 1/4 mile time when I too have done one. But for me I just wanted to see what the 0-60 was not the 1/4 mile was ;)

Im sorry to p!ss on your campfire mate but my 172 cup is 100% std and got a 15 sec dead on a slippery 1/4 mile track. ;)

And my terminal was 97 mph.

:p

Oh and it was my first ever 1/4 mile ;)

Fraser

Yeah these skodas are alrite for diesels, but everyone I've had a shot against needs to change up much earlier losing vital ground.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
HellFire said:

From elvington eh? Not www.letstorquebhp.com lol

williams and trophy
Frasers Cup said:
Im sorry to p!ss on your campfire mate but my 172 cup is 100% std and got a 15 sec dead on a slippery 1/4 mile track. ;)

And my terminal was 97 mph.

:p

Oh and it was my first ever 1/4 mile ;)

Fraser

lmao.....if i was runnin 1/4 mile times that slow in my williams......id be gettin shot of it fukkin rapidly....slow ass piece o sh*t.

MKIII 138
HellFire said:
Ycheap to insure and run, is a warm hatch and can easily be remapped to 195 bhp and in a straight line it will outrun a standard 172.

pmsl you never outran my 172 gayboy !

and what about my new cup v yours now ?? lol :D :D :D :D

2 live said:
lmao.....if i was runnin 1/4 mile times that slow in my williams......id be gettin shot of it fukkin rapidly....slow ass piece o sh*t.

Sorry but if you've only been at pod theres a diff. More rubber there. And you didnt mention if your car is std.

Status
Not open for further replies.