ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio TT 425 + bhp upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Sunflower Yellow Ph1 172
and steve r5 gtt's not the only r5gtt going for lower than 11.4 1/4 mile times this year, sure stuart clark (current r5 1/4 mile record holder) will go for it

andy cooke with his gordini head r5gtt that did 11.5 may have another pop at it.

the ms motorsports new car, nitro nicks maybe.

going to be a good year for fwd drag racing :)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Ash - Clio GTT said:
and steve r5 gtt's not the only r5gtt going for lower than 11.4 1/4 mile times this year, sure stuart clark (current r5 1/4 mile record holder) will go for it

andy cooke with his gordini head r5gtt that did 11.5 may have another pop at it.

the ms motorsports new car, nitro nicks maybe.

going to be a good year for fwd drag racing :)

Stuarts car is currently being worked on at my local tuners. He want's a 10.9 this season. Can't wait!

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
dnt see how this guy has just turned round and out of the mouth on his fat head said i can beat anything newhere. how more big headed can u get. not sure if andy cooke is guna have another crack but i do know hes got a few more tricks under the vonnet of the rainbow warrior ;) bring on rwub's

williams and trophy
14.0 with cams mate yes.......will be in the low 13s for def this year tho.

the 14.6 is with de-cat n s/s replacement zorst only....only come across 2 172s this quick ...1 was rhys' old mk1 172, the other was tim o's old un

Nippy white cup
Kev had a reak of a 172....was fucked so wouldn`t have lasted much longer but he got a 14.6 completley std with just back seats out....but like I said that was really ragged to death and I reckon if he had it for another few months it would have died on it`s ass.

Different cars react better to different mods...my cup only managed a 15 dead std.....the with cone filter and rsport it manged a 14.4 FULL interior then with decat exhaust it got the 14.1.....and this was with only 2k miles on it...ancient history now I`m afraid :(

Chris

williams and trophy
cant remember now whether mine was 15.0, or 15.1 with jus zorst mods, but with all seats, baby seats etc in...i know i was well pissed off cos i wanted it in the 14s, but jus couldnt manage it.

Nippy white cup
lol make the most of it m8.....was running proper low boost as the engine only went in on thursday I think....Jordy with same mods and similar/more weight got a 12.1 so I don`t think 11`s are going to be too hard on full wack

Chris

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
there are some fuking children on this forum! Why not just whip ur c***s out and measure each other up?

Polo GTi
Seen andy nichols a few times at York with his Rover, fast as f**k, top work indeed.

No doubt in my mind both Matt and Jordy in their respective motors will be hitting 11's a piece of piss this season.

r5 gtt with 172 turbo eng
Chris n nic said:
lol make the most of it m8.....was running proper low boost as the engine only went in on thursday I think....Jordy with same mods and similar/more weight got a 12.1 so I don`t think 11`s are going to be too hard on full wack

Chris
not sayin he wont hit the 11's as im sure he will, just a bit of friendly banter between me and matt lol.

i just no sum of us wont be stoppin at the 11's tho :rasp:

BMW 330d :)
2 live said:
14.0 with cams mate yes.......will be in the low 13s for def this year tho.

the 14.6 is with de-cat n s/s replacement zorst only....only come across 2 172s this quick ...1 was rhys' old mk1 172, the other was tim o's old un

Decat and s/s exhaust is not std. I mean out the factory std like mine is. Not a fair comparison Im afraid! :D

steve r5 gtt said:
since whens matt banned? must hav missed summit, whats he done to deserve that ?
He posted a reply on a gay thread which got him banned for homophobic coments I believe but now that he has been banned again he's fsaying he won't come back when the ban has been removed.

r5 gtt with 172 turbo eng
learn summit new everyday hey lol, well i hope 1 way or another he will keep us posted on upgrades and figures he gets on the rollers and at the pod.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Anyone know what he said word for word? Interested to hear how simple it is to get banned...

Don't you get warnings on this forum?

Tyson.

MKIII 138
i guess if it had been racist people would agree with the desicion but seen as it was about Gheys and there some genuine gheys on this forum, payed members even then it becomes a bit more offensive not to ban for the same reason. its ok calling someone ghey in a school playground its what kids do, but as an adult on a car forum (as cars can only be driven owned by adults) you shouldnt be name calling like a child.
the thread i recall was a genuine topic about gheys on CS so there was no need to reply in a topic your not interested in if your going to be offensive.. obviously MAtt has some issues he hates gheys but drives a 400bhp clio the ultimate girly/ghey car with the most braggin rights ??

closet ghey ?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
meggerman said:
i guess if it had been racist people would agree with the desicion but seen as it was about Gheys and there some genuine gheys on this forum, payed members even then it becomes a bit more offensive not to ban for the same reason. its ok calling someone ghey in a school playground its what kids do, but as an adult on a car forum (as cars can only be driven owned by adults) you shouldnt be name calling like a child.
the thread i recall was a genuine topic about gheys on CS so there was no need to reply in a topic your not interested in if your going to be offensive.. obviously MAtt has some issues he hates gheys but drives a 400bhp clio the ultimate girly/ghey car with the most braggin rights ??

closet ghey ?

Let me clear this up for everyone. it wasn't the 'gay' thread everyone thinks it was. It was another totally non related 'gay' thread. The comment posted was removed very quickly after it was posted so it amazes me how everyone can comment about something they didn't see.

This ain't a go ant you megaman at all, as i can see you are actually discussing it rationally. just clearing it up :)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
well thats your opininon, it was decided by the mods that those types of comments are not gonig to be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.