ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio ''sport'' (probably 1.2) with xeons - clarence dock residence halls (leeds

Racing Blue 182
Was probably you then. If it was you were waiting outside the gate, then some guy got in your car and you drove off towards the M1. I overtook you though.

Headlights looked nice. Is it a 1.2? or something a bit bigger?

what colour mate? i was around there yest but i certainly didnt pick up a guy, unless you wanna insult the missus :D

live at blenheim terrace, opposite Halo (when im at uni)

jamie

Renault Clio 05' 1.2 16v
Yes it was me, pickin a m8 up from where his bird lives in the student flats. Seen you there before i think, your car scrapes big time coming outta the complex on that speed bump lol How much is it down by?

Mines only a 1.2 16v hopefully a 172/182 in the next couple of years!!

Really nice car you got by the way m8 and really quick it shot past me!

Last edited:
  330Ci M Sport
what colour mate? i was around there yest but i certainly didnt pick up a guy, unless you wanna insult the missus :D

live at blenheim terrace, opposite Halo (when im at uni)

jamie

mates with borris by any chance, or rather danny lee?

Racing Blue 182
Yes it was me, pickin a m8 up from where his bird lives in the student flats. Seen you there before i think, your car scrapes big time coming outta the complex on that speed bump lol How much is it down by?

Ohh rite

Yeh cheers, yours looked nice too, My cars on coilovers, probably down bout 80mm

Are they actually xenon lights? they looked nice

Renault Clio 05' 1.2 16v

Ohh rite

Yeh cheers, yours looked nice too, My cars on coilovers, probably down bout 80mm

Are they actually xenon lights? they looked nice

There a HID Xenon conversion kit, so yeah but an aftermarket part. Was going to put you in the spotted section myself as i seen the sticker in back window of your car.

Do you live in the student flats there as i've seen you there before?