ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS250

Right, I'm open to realistic offers, I'm off work till 6th Jan for test drives or viewing, and if its not sold by end of Jan, I'll keep it for another year.

Spec again.......

6k 250 conversion, 4k worth of additional parts.

Megane 250 Engine (305bhp / 340ftlb)
Remap by RS Tuning
630cc injectors
Custom intake
R26 Lsd gearbox
Full RS kit
200 diffuser
Comp Mo's 18'
200 Yellow clocks
Meg Sunglasses case
Cup Racer spoiler
Front splitter
Tunepoint
Front Recaros re-covered
RS Armrest
Supersprint Exhaust
KW Clubsport
PF's 330mm brakes
Performance Friction pads
Modified Ktec brace

IMG_09071_zps2f75815c.jpg
IMG_08731_zpsbf6e3228.jpg
IMG_0961_zps6bcfed17.jpg
8929666602_6153c789ec_h_zpsd5c673df.jpg

px considered or track focused car (car for lad and dad time). Something that we can both make less costly mistakes in lol

Are the meg and clio taxes the same, or do you pay clio tax on it as it's a clio shell?

Same engine in principle so should be....

Have you ever had it weighed out of curiosity?

I havent but engines the same in principle as the Clio (thats why its such an easy fit) so should be about the same.

Looks Awesome, Give me a shout if you want some proper images before she goes! ;)

Would love some, I'm only up the road from you so let me know....

That is bloody awesome! WANT.

Thank you...

Mixed feelings, glad its not sold yet but equally really want a M3. I've seen a M3 for the right money so still open to offers. Just a reminder that the car was a Cat C. I've got the pictures and really wasnt that bad. Repaired to a high standard. In addition to the list, I have aquired a hybrid Turbo with less than a 1000 miles on it, and a modified fuel pump which is good for 5 bar. I'll include this in price fitted. This will take the car to 340bhp / 370ftlb.....

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Cat c is the only reason this hasn't sold by now imo lovely car and great conversion the car reno should of made .

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Really love this thing but it's a wee bit too much money on top of the trophy. Even at cat c I'm amazed it hasn't sold!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Then again its probly more likely that it hasn't sold because cliosport is the worst place to sell a car unless you want to give it away lol !
Try pistonheads instead mate probly go on there .

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Mixed feelings, glad its not sold yet but equally really want a M3. I've seen a M3 for the right money so still open to offers. Just a reminder that the car was a Cat C. I've got the pictures and really wasnt that bad. Repaired to a high standard. In addition to the list, I have aquired a hybrid Turbo with less than a 1000 miles on it, and a modified fuel pump which is good for 5 bar. I'll include this in price fitted. This will take the car to 340bhp / 370ftlb.....

What was the damage do you have pics ?

Ok, cars staying for the summer. Will be up for sale again after the show season and hopefully I'll get to FCS, cliosport meets and a few track days so people can have a look. Got a few plans for the car over coming months. Fueling looks like it might be being sorted, got a hybrid and going with a new intercooler set-up. Need to book it in for a remap, and lets see where that takes me.

A few cosmetic things to tidy up, and I should be ready for the track season....

340i
Ok, cars staying for the summer. Will be up for sale again after the show season and hopefully I'll get to FCS, cliosport meets and a few track days so people can have a look. Got a few plans for the car over coming months. Fueling looks like it might be being sorted, got a hybrid and going with a new intercooler set-up. Need to book it in for a remap, and lets see where that takes me.

A few cosmetic things to tidy up, and I should be ready for the track season....

What are you doing with your fuel system? - I still don't know if I am going to run an alloy rail with return and inline FPR or stick with just the uprated pump.

Started with tidying up some small stuff. Front wheels just re-furbed today, new turbo water pump and finally up-rated fuel pump fitted too. Tailgate being painted under Renault warranty (slight rust by wiper - they all go there).

Only things essential to do are front brake discs after this track day season, and remap now pumps fitted. Things I potentially plan to do are new centre exhaust pipe, as I want it 3' from decat to backbox. Harness eyelets need to be welded on rear floor for 4 point Harness, and thats it....

Oh, for those who inbox me...yes its still for sale for the right price....