ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS 200 Black Edition

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I think it looks nice from the front and back, just not sure about the 'black edition' stickers and the skirts.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Welcome mate. Ignore the negatives. Most of us are friendly and helpful.
I like the graphics and red blade nice touches

Warm welcome again

GT 86
Welcome to the forum mate, it wont be to everyones taste but then its a good job we are all different. If you like it then thats the main thing, I am sure you will enjoy. I dont like the roof and bonnet decals but thats my opinion and I certainly wouldnt slate you over them, the rest looks good to me ;).

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I like it mate. It's different. Get some more pictures up.

Renaultsport RS 200
017.jpg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I think the stickers suit it well. I would have that car.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Ahh, was wondering if you were on here! I've been seeing this everyday when I get the train to work and back parked in (presumably) your flat carpark!

Looks good in person, I like it!

C1 VTR (Company Car)
To be fair. All the special editions are is differant colour models with less made.

So if a dealer takes basically a brand new 200 and professionaly adds decals and colour changes etc. Blacks it out and calls it a 'Black Edition' then it kind of is. If you get my point. Theres no difference between a Renault dealer doing it to a Renault factory.

Although I hate the fact that the 'Black Edition' stickers have been made in MS word or something.

Lets be honest nobody buys a 200 for the way it looks anyway... compared to the 197 its an ugly car so if you got a decent deal on it because a sales manager had suspect taste somewhere then well done mate.
Its all reversable anyway but I quite like the red blades with the black...if the wheels were refurbished red it would stand right out.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I like the red blade and diffuser outline. Don't like the other add on's though.

Enjoy.

Really like that car!

Same as most people though im not sure about the stickers. Heres a quick shop without the bonnet sticker in case you decide to dump them :approve:

quicky.jpg

Looks pap I couldn't deal with driving around in public with the ripspeed sticker pack in situ. Each to their own though, different strokes for different folks I guess.

Astra (H) VXR
Really like that car!

Same as most people though im not sure about the stickers. Heres a quick shop without the bonnet sticker in case you decide to dump them :approve:

quicky.jpg

Looks a million times better without the bonnet decals...

2 more de-stickered with some questionable photoshopping :approve:

Quick2.jpg

It seems to make the car look like its lower to the ground without the stickers..

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
How much did you pay (never understood why people are so secretive about how much they pay for a car)?

Looks nice though, get rid of the stickers on the roof and bonnet, drop it a tad and you'll have a lovely car :)