ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS 200 Black Edition

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Where does it say black edition? I like the rear diffuser with the red rim on it.

M140i
I love it bar the bonnet sticker and the boot one (appalling), I actually quite like the roof one lol! Other than that it looks mint :) I would definitely have one.

Clio sport 200
I like the red blades and skirts. I've got a black 200 with black wheels and when i ordered the sales guy wasn't sure. when it turned up he loved it. I think the red lines add just that little bit more. Anyway didnt renualt do a limited edition with red bull racing?? Is there much different between them really? And i'm sure people wouldnt knock you if you owned one of them!!
images

Clio RS200 GW
Nice car but like a previous post looks a liccle bit A TEAM ish but its your car is that red rim on the bonnet ?