ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS 200 Black Edition

Renaultsport RS 200
Hey, I'm a new member on this forum, seen some great Clio's on here. Here is my brand new Clio RS 200 Black Edition, More photos will be uploaded soon. Let me know what you guys think!

010.jpg

015.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
That must be a dealer special surely>?

Black is the best colour for a 200 imo, but it looks a bit A team for me :eek:

SG boost'd 200
Thats different...like the red front diffuser. Stickers reminds me of the new decal kit their doing on the new mk4 clio's that are an extra!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
from Harratts Wakefield...???

All that money & no Recaros.

Enjoy the car! get some track days done...

S

Mercedes C320!
Jesus... Leave the poor sod alone lol! I have a 200 worth the same amount of money and i don't have Recaro's! I don't see what the big obsession is with them, they are a b**ch to get in and out of, the yellow stitching is horrible and the standard seats are more supportive and have more adjustment! I have to admit though i don't like cloth so i have the leather pack, which is much nicer because you get leather door cards and rear seats!

Anyway mate... Enjoy the car! It looks lovely! Its nice to have a car that different to everyone else's :)

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
There's plenty of other clios on her with parts that are painted.........that are classed as cool. They guy obviously loves his car and that's all that matters. Think it looks ok. What's wrong with being a little different? Absolutely nothing.

welcome to cliosport.

Mercedes C320!
He might not have been told its a special edition, he could have been told that it is just something that they personally have done to a car and put their own name to it! Working in a dealership i know that some times, the sales people will do something slightly different to a car in order to make it more likely to sell! I have known them to wrap whole cars in different colours just to make it stand out! And it works lol!

Renault Megane
Dont listen to the slaggers, there either jealous or don't understand mate. Welcome hope to see u soon at a meet or something because i will tell u one ting, i LOVE the styling of your car i would :hail: to it when i see it in person ahahah Welcome again and when u sell that car i will ave it :rasp:

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Not really a fan of the sticker thing on the bonnet. The rest is alright.

172 Cup
This forum can really make people feel unwelcome! Nice car btw. Don't think I've ever seen a black 200. Is it solid or metallic?

Renaultsport RS 200
Thanks to everybody to make me feel welcome, minus the few stuck up idiots. Constructive criticism i welcome but blatant slating isn't really on.
As I have said I am fully aware it isn't a "special edition", it is just a Renault dealer one off design which I think is great. Didn't pay the asking price by a long way so I'm more than happy with my purchase.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
PMSL - pair of what exactly? You asked - I told.

I suggest YOU grow a pair before asking opinions!

I'll buy you a red bow for xmas for it :)

Astra (H) VXR
i quite like it,
a number of years back the citreo garage near me had 5 saxo VTS' Tuned to around 170bhp (quoted figures) realistically 150bhp. had all the alloys painted gold and sold them on as special editions.

i had my 106 GTi done at the same place and it was a lot faster and so much fun, but the engine work was shoddy at best and did not last.

not saying yours is like that as its all cosmetic..

nice car..

Renaultsport RS 200
i quite like it,
a number of years back the citreo garage near me had 5 saxo VTS' Tuned to around 170bhp (quoted figures) realistically 150bhp. had all the alloys painted gold and sold them on as special editions.

i had my 106 GTi done at the same place and it was a lot faster and so much fun, but the engine work was shoddy at best and did not last.

not saying yours is like that as its all cosmetic..

nice car..

Cheers lad. Sounds like a nice motor you had!

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I like the blade and side sills. No issues there for me, but the bonnet and roof (at a guess too the rear) - No!

Rather Megane Trophy-esque.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
oh dear, was hoping this wasn't an 'i bought it' thread

While it is a nice car, the vinyl on the blade, skirts and diffuser looks awesome, I don't like the renault dealers trying to flog it as a special edition.

And i'm glad you got it for well under the asking price... that just added to the joke.

The bonnet and roof vinyl is from the new clio 4, they offer a few roof/bonnet decals to 'personalise' them... the dealer mustve got hold of them early

Hi and welcome though :approve: i'm sure you'll enjoy it here

Renaultsport RS 200
oh dear, was hoping this wasn't an 'i bought it' thread

While it is a nice car, the vinyl on the blade, skirts and diffuser looks awesome, I don't like the renault dealers trying to flog it as a special edition.

And i'm glad you got it for well under the asking price... that just added to the joke.

The bonnet and roof vinyl is from the new clio 4, they offer a few roof/bonnet decals to 'personalise' them... the dealer mustve got hold of them early

Hi and welcome though :approve: i'm sure you'll enjoy it here

I agree with you mate, I'm still unsure about the stickers on bonnet and roof (only). Also the dealer never made out it was a special edition other than a unique design hence why i hammered them down in price.