ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Renaultsport 200 announced

172cup
Think it looks more standard. Wonder if I can order one half and half like domino pizzas? Half green half yellow?

NEED V6!
If I had just bought a 197 I'd be happy as that RS200 look's crap, the front look's awful but the bk don't look to bad with bigger exhuast trims but that front is :dapprove:

White Sti Hatch
Does Want One ! where do i put my order in !

Alien Green
Cup Pack
Black Wheels
RS Splitter
Climate
Xenons
Recaros

Thankyouplease

I've changed my opinion of the 200 today. Maybe it's just the green, but the front end looks soft. Possible facelift fail.

i asked someone from renuk on renosport about them as i had a nagging doubt if you could get them on the new clio he said their wont be on sports or non sports if you want them

shame as i was hoping to spec them on my next car :(

megane looks like it will as its got what look imo like washer jets on the fronts are the same so its a bit odd that the clio wont

you can no longer spec them on the mk3 clio

could be wrong though

Last edited:
  White Sti Hatch
Minted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

600_00006867_tcm2-92378.jpg

Don't like it, head on it looks fugly! But I can see why Reno have done this to fit in with the new Megane, but the 200 styling looks like the designers designed it on a Friday afternoon at 16:45.

C63 AMG
It's not as good looking as the 197, which in turn is not as good looking as the 182 (especially the Trophy).

In green it looks like a 1993 Polo, but here's the problem: what other hot hatch are you really going to buy?

If you're looking to buy a brand new hot hatch are you going to buy (for the same money) a Vauxhall? No because the manufacturer probably won't be around in 6 month. In addition, the car will probably roll over when you turn a corner.

A Polo GTI? I think not; not hardcore enough. A Peugeot 207 GTI? Are they still being made? Also, they look like a standard 307.

So you're stuck with the Renaultsport Clio 200, which isn't the best looking but probably the most fun, giving the biggest bang for your pound of all the competition.

White Sti Hatch
The only reason i keep buying Renos is the fact there Fun ! might rattle be made of plastic but f**k go flying round the counrty side and i bet you come home with a smile on your face.....unless you stick it in a ditch that is :p !

RS Clio 172 Ph1
Prefer the current cup myself. Should have kept it how it was but added a supercharger for the giggle.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Alien green IS perleascent (sp). It isn't a solid colour, plus it will be £1200.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I don't know much about the RS's of late but pictures of the 200 on the renault website some have spoilers some don't. Is that the cup pack/ cup model?

Formally Clio 182
I like the green paint and also liking the front grill/bumper too compared to the 197.

Might have to get one of these in a year and 4 months when I can afford one.