ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio non sport 1.2 - first car, Pic heavy

A grey one
Love this! Well done. Definitely thinking a candy pink wrap though if you want to be different...;)

Hehe thanks! But.. I want to stand out, for a good reason, not having a vile coloured car! I can't do pink.. I don't even like pink that much, but I want it to be obvious it's a girls car :)

TT QS
A little lol at the failed marriage proposal!

Back to the Clio... It looks good, my bad if I have missed anything but what further plans do you have?

A grey one
What about like a Matt white ?

It is going Satin white before Christmas don't panic your little selves :p It was between satin white and frozen Grey! Mm.

A little lol at the failed marriage proposal!
Back to the Clio... It looks good, my bad if I have missed anything but what further plans do you have?

Stressy boys are worse than menstrual women. Fact! Thankyou:)
erm well i've got a sport front bumper, wings and side skirts waiting to go on! About 30mm lower on the front and about 20mm on the rear, wrapped Satin white, then taking the rear seats out, pearlescent pink cage in the back and matching coloured BBS or whatever wheels i find and like, then eventually all the inside will be done and I reckon I'll be stupid and put a 172 engine in it, but that's a long time away yet, plenty of cosmetics to sort first! :)

TT QS
I'm a man and I agree haha. I remember reading about the wrap my bad lol. Sounds good

Im glad I'm not the only non sport owner with big plans lol

A grey one
I'm a man and I agree haha. I remember reading about the wrap my bad lol. Sounds good

Im glad I'm not the only non sport owner with big plans lol

Thanks, well mines all coming together now so I'm well chuffed :)
Of course you're not! Most of the best clios start off as non sports! Jamo's white clio that had orange rotas on started as a 1.2, didn't stay like it though :p

2nd Black 1.2
Pleasantly suprised with this i have to say!

any chance youre still selling the wheels, looking for something exactly like thatm or link me to where you got them? :)

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
Yeah I could make them fit, but I'm just not ready to join the wrong fitment crew yet, if I did I'd be on pink Porsche D90's! :p one day I'm sure! :D

slabs are better although they dont come in 9j i had to settle with 8j

A grey one
Been playing on photoshop... cant do a white one.. anyone wanna have a go? pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase! but second thoughts about having it wrapped grey now ive done this! </3 argh i hate decisions. :(
greymilooo.gif

A'Booo 172
I like the car, something different! D90's will look awesome!.. However you can have my 172 sport wings and skirts, need a respray, but yours for £50 plus postage... or if you put a full tank in my car and £30 I will drop them off personally and I can see my friend in Manchester =P

A grey one
I like the car, something different! D90's will look awesome!.. However you can have my 172 sport wings and skirts, need a respray, but yours for £50 plus postage... or if you put a full tank in my car and £30 I will drop them off personally and I can see my friend in Manchester =P

i like to be different.. however most of the cliosport sheep seem to of.. gone quiet (thank god)..
Err right... why are you selling your wings and skirts? but.. for £50.. i'll have them :p
p.s im nowhere near mancs ;)