ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio non sport 1.2 - first car, Pic heavy

A grey one
Bit of an overdue thread, its changed quite a bit since i bought it.. im actually nervous to put this up because i know most people on here like to stick to the OEM thing, got butterflies, i just wanna say that it might not be your cup of tea, but i've worked pretty hard on this car and its been on such a tight budget (i get paid £200 a month!), It's my first car and constructive critisism will be welcomed, just some people on here can be pretty intimidating! :dapprove:

Anyway, i'm 18, this is my first car, he's called Milo and.. this is what it looked like when i bought it! It only had 3 matching wheels (bag of poo)
file175.gif

Gave him an intense clean!
cliosport5.gif

Sprayed the wheels myself BMW Sparkling graphite. and bought a few bits like a tow strap and silly dustcaps etc...
IMG_4294-1.gif

Tinted my windows and lowered it 40mm on FK springs :)
IMG_4328-1.gif

Got some cleaner metal pressed plates and pink laminex for my fogs, i wanted pink on it, im so boyish i needed a bit of girlyness! and had some photos with the other half! PINK CLIOSPORT.NET STICKERS!
896eb7f7.gif

I somehow managed to end up backwards in a ditch, no damage but i had a scratch on my bumper- gave me reason to get rid and upgrade! (go on with all the women driver jokes :( ) Goodbye smurf, hello little pink dice..
524ecaab.gif

6e9057af.gif

Also bought myself a birthday present.. well mummy did from birthday money! :D
ca298c27.gif

And some HID's!
ab994ab1.gif

Now.. bigger change, bought some wheels.. I KNOW most of you wont like them, but as nice as clean oem clio's are, i want to stand out a bit as im at shows alot and all that..
dd01662a.gif

edf54ddf.gif

Got to play with a fisheye lens!
d6626fae.gif

ff2c5a00.gif

and then these came...
20e2ee49.gif

I was being pretty impatient so.. overnight it came together!
68606bd5.gif

... Well sort of.. (next morning)
7aadfaa3.gif

It took a while to get the bloody things on because of seized crossthreaded bolts..
627d16e3.gif

1cc5b2ff.gif

But finally.....
744bef9f.gif

2d1bcd49.gif

And then i had some deliveries!
98442D2B-9917-4832-A4BE-1E79EC711D4D-3297-000002B13EFC2C33.gif

Straight away.. it wasnt staying normal plastic colour.. (yeah i did it in my bedroom.. it was raining)
79bd5f12.gif

e09e3406.gif

And decided i wanted pink calipers.. and pink smooth bullets..
53078515-F1B7-4D56-9789-C2E71B9519E5-3297-000002B024DBE0A5.gif

B74E21B6-96C8-433C-99B6-520A6C0EE5F0-3297-000002B01577770A.gif

More photos.. :rasp: This is how he sits now <3
IMG_0131.gif

IMG_0162.gif

IMG_0166.gif

IMG_0230.gif

Thats it for now, but to come... is..

-More Lows..
-Real BBS..
-The bodywork is not great, its good for a 11 year old car whos had his fair share of knocks and bumps but its got some laquer peel, He's only done 68k so hes still got plenty of life in him!
- A sport front bumper is on its way with wings and some sideskirts and im also going to invest in a cup spoiler!
.. And because sport only comes in Monaco blue, my car is looking a bit patchworky..
SO.. its going in for a vinyl wrap! Possibly satin grey or satin white.

Thanks for reading :)

Saw the pink spray can near the RS Grill, shat a brick.

Pretty nice project that from £200 a month.

p.s. don't the side indicators get on your nerves? Try find some clear ones at a scrappy.

A grey one
Saw the pink spray can near the RS Grill, shat a brick.

Pretty nice project that from £200 a month.

p.s. don't the side indicators get on your nerves? Try find some clear ones at a scrappy.

Laughed alot at that.. my mum told me to spray my grille pink! i was like woman please shh. :p
Thankyou, and yeah they get on my nerves loads, horrible orange things!
I'm ordering some crystal ones as soon as i get paid!

cool, but if you get pulled over and they are in a bad mood, you will most likely get fined for HIDs in reflector headlights, so get the projectors ASAP :)

the projectors also look the dogs bollox!

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
I wish all girls were like you. My last other half's take on a car was "I don't care about it at all, if it can drive then that's all it matters. I don't know why you're so into it"

Car's looking good too!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Looks nice, come along way since you got it, and on £200 a month even more impressive.

A grey one
Thankyouuu, i love my towstrap, Yeah its been mad saving and birthday money etc, its taken ages so i never made a thread, not until i had at least made noticable progress! Almost saved for my wrapping now, satin white, cant wait :D

I actually really like this :) but as said before, clear side repeaters will make a big difference. Are those wheels 15"? And are you going to do anything else pink?

P.S the pink fogs look awesome, makes a nice change to the yellow ones everyone else seems to have

A grey one
I actually really like this :) but as said before, clear side repeaters will make a big difference. Are those wheels 15"? And are you going to do anything else pink?

P.S the pink fogs look awesome, makes a nice change to the yellow ones everyone else seems to have

Thanks Dan :D
Yeah clear side repeaters will be coming soon, the orange ones really do get on my nerves -.-
Yeah the wheels are 15's, with alot of stretch- scared to say that, alot of people hate stretch! they're smaller than 14's with tyres so filling the arch is difficult!
i doubt i'll do anything else, until its been wrapped and i would really like to get some bright pink BBS or banded steels :)
And, the fogs work 10x better pink than they do normal colour!

Thanks everyone else :)

Thanks Dan :D
Yeah clear side repeaters will be coming soon, the orange ones really do get on my nerves -.-
Yeah the wheels are 15's, with alot of stretch- scared to say that, alot of people hate stretch! they're smaller than 14's with tyres so filling the arch is difficult!
i doubt i'll do anything else, until its been wrapped and i would really like to get some bright pink BBS or banded steels :)
And, the fogs work 10x better pink than they do normal colour!

Thanks everyone else :)

Yeah can't wait to see what it looks like wrapped :) I think you should go for banded steelies and have the deep dish lip pink ;) a full set of wheels in pink might be a bit of an overkill :p

A grey one
Yeah can't wait to see what it looks like wrapped :) I think you should go for banded steelies and have the deep dish lip pink ;) a full set of wheels in pink might be a bit of an overkill :p

Well the car will be white, white lip on the banded steels with pink inside.. Or the other way round, omnom:D we shall seeeee!

clio 1.2 16v
sorry if i've missed it but what coilovers you got on?

always amazed by girls into cars! there's none round near me :( so hats off!

A grey one
sorry if i've missed it but what coilovers you got on?

always amazed by girls into cars! there's none round near me :( so hats off!

I never said what they were, they're just TaTechnix, because I wasn't bothered about performance, just wanted lows :D haha aww, I think they're a pretty rare species but.. We do exist! ;)

clio 1.2 16v
I never said what they were, they're just TaTechnix, because I wasn't bothered about performance, just wanted lows :D haha aww, I think they're a pretty rare species but.. We do exist! ;)

decent! i wanted some TA one's but couldn't find any so just got some springs :/ same, just for looks really :)

And yeah all the women into cars round here probably have bigger man equipment than me.

A grey one
decent! i wanted some TA one's but couldn't find any so just got some springs :/ same, just for looks really :)

And yeah all the women into cars round here probably have bigger man equipment than me.

They took me ages to find! Got them eventually though, be persistent :p
Flol, awkward!

clio 1.2 16v
Will just have to keep a look out then :)

And yeah, although that probably goes for all south Yorkshire girls!