ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO IV RS - Trophy from page 111

CLIO 2 RS trackcar
Re: CLIO IV RS for 2013, Last news

Test of the "little" version TCe 90hp (engine 3 cylinders 0.9L turbo ^^)

Last edited by a moderator:
  CLIO 2 RS trackcar

And a full black 4RS on a hightway ^^

At the opposite of the old version I dont like the Full black for the 4RS, too flat and for me that does not put the lines of the car in nice value

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm liking it. Despite it looking more and more like the result of a filthy night between a Golf and an Ibiza.

Rear windows though? What's going on there? From the inside they look über guff.
(Yes, it's for the door handle, I know)

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

I'm liking it. Despite it looking more and more like the result of a filthy night between a Golf and an Ibiza.

Rear windows though? What's going on there? From the inside they look über guff.

it is a test car thus I suppose many measuring devices hidden in the rear

And the driver and ingeneer of Renault Sport in the 4RS see just with curiosity the guy on the car with its camera ^^

172 Ph.1, 255 Ph.2

Just seen this car again and its uber ugly IMO :(
Well....at least it sounds pretty nice.

Looking for 182

And a full black 4RS on a hightway ^^

At the opposite of the old version I dont like the Full black for the 4RS, too flat and for me that does not put the lines of the car in nice value

[video=youtube;PSH0k2WIFr8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0k2WIFr8[video]

It just looks like any other car on the road. Boring.

Clio 200

Agreed. I'm having real difficulty with the rear with its 'fat backside'. From the inside it seems crazier, as the rear window looks as big as a porthole!

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member

I still can't help but see a Leon when I look at it.

And I know what I'd rather buy if I had £20k knocking about...

172 Ph.1, 255 Ph.2

Made a little ps just for fun.
As i dont like the massive diamond i just shrinked it a little bit =)
I actually like it now, such a shame it will never be like this

Normal (already ps'd)
vxncgx7s.jpg

Smaller Diamond
5z2bitum.jpg

Just another color
eo7n28fc.jpg

RB FF 182

Made a little ps just for fun.
As i dont like the massive diamond i just shrinked it a little bit =)
I actually like it now, such a shame it will never be like this

Normal (already ps'd)
vxncgx7s.jpg

Smaller Diamond
5z2bitum.jpg

Just another color
eo7n28fc.jpg
amazing how much better it looks like that. Although still looks too much like a golf/Ibiza/Leon etc. nice job on the ps. Would it really take much to mod it to this or similar?

Clio 200 Silverstone
Clio 4 RS revealed

Here are two photos of what the RS clio 4 will look like when it is launched. Looks much better that the normal clio.

285789_10151056897006020_205748849_n.jpg
375862_10151056896896020_349753472_n.jpg

Sorry about small photos. Don't know how to make them bigger :(

Not a 320d
Re: Clio 4 RS revealed

Well done Renault. They have really fucked this one up. The 200 wasnt great but Ive learned to accept that disgraceful front bumper. But this is a new monstrosity in its own right. The designer needs to be placed in a cauldron of water, with a well fueled fire beneath it, and boiled alive.

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1

Well done Renault. They have really f**ked this one up. The 200 wasnt great but Ive learned to accept that disgraceful front bumper. But this is a new monstrosity in its own right. The designer needs to be placed in a cauldron of water, with a well fueled fire beneath it, and boiled alive.

RS can only work with what Renault give them as a canvas. I love the idea of torque and a usable every day car that can cope with one or two track days a year.

GW Stage 2 R26

RS can only work with what Renault give them as a canvas. I love the idea of torque and a usable every day car that can cope with one or two track days a year.

Buy a Megane then... Not really what the clios all about.. Although I don't dislike it.. Just think it's a massive shame they have dropped N/A

Clio 200 Silverstone

Maybe the facelift will make them look better. They have done it for all the rest. Just wait a year :p

RS6 C7

The front ends seem to be getting worse with every new model.

The 200 was just about acceptable but this is a step too far. f**k me that's an ugly car.

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant

I don't like it, it looks like a Citroen. I'm sure it will drive nice, but LY does it no favours and it looks to plain. Not for me.

GW Stage 2 R26

I bet it's good though.. Or it'll be alright with a good chassis underneath.. And it'll slowly get better with each makeover untill they do a groundbreaking special edition..

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

it is still September, right?

Personally i think the front end looks ace, more aggressive than that blobby abortion of the 200

Win,

image-1.jpg

Gay dated blobby looking thing,

article-1213944-06494E31000005DC-275_468x286.jpg

Suzuki Jimny

The worst ever picture of the 200 keeps appearing in here. Looks better in real life :)

RS250 Megane

I love how whenever anyone wants to make the 200 look bad, they whip out the AG on silver wheels press photo.

I want to like the new Clio. But 5 doors is an abortion. And I could live in those wheel arches.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

I love how whenever anyone wants to make the 200 look bad, they whip out the AG on silver wheels press photo.

I want to like the new Clio. But 5 doors is an abortion. And I could live in those wheel arches.

NAh its just me, as in my mind its how they look ;)

car_photo_396709_7.jpg

Last edited: