ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio GT dci or Twingo 133 Cup

Not a 320d
Up to you mate. Have a good think about it. Whats finance going to cost you, do you get Student grants, and do you have a part time job.

Try living without the Monhtly cost for a few months and see how much it skints you.

Think about mods too.

Id rarther have something to show for spending money other than booze, ive been doing that since i was 17, still do now and again, just lost interest in it all now.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Mods as well? What is this, how to plough yourself into debt in three easy steps?

There are plenty nice cars out there for a few k. If I was a uni student, financing a brand new Clio would be at the bottom of my to-do list.

TT 225+
thats another thing, i wouldn't want to void the warranty with mods. I can afford it, i'm just wondering if its better to buy my own car, i've worked out my outgoings will be the same ish, slightly more with a new car on finance. I'd love a new car, but at the same time i'm worried about being tied into a contract for 3 years. ↲
Edit, it would obviously be a lot more long term on finance lol