ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup Race Car

Clio Cup Racer
Put my ClioSport sticker on. :)

AoIhAnGCQAAix4d.jpg

Clio Cup Racer
Car has been featured in Performance French Car Magazine - Spring Edition.

Some bits arent quite right/what I said like the gearbox in a roadcar and putting it on the road but overall im pretty happy with it. :) The pics are awesome.

Had the car out on Saturday and it went well, really enjoyed it. :)

Here is a little vid of it from Saturday - it appears at 6.40 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5gqb8uKt2M

Clio Williams & 182
Did you need to use their CPS adapter as well and is the Ford CPS the same plug size as, say, coolant temp sensor or injector size?

Thanks.

Got the car out on the 23rd May. Was with my temporary bracket for the crank sensor and unfortunately by the end of the day the bottom on the sensor was worn through because the gap was wrong. Very hard to make up a bracket and get the gap perfect without removing the gearbox.

So was chasing Omex but they were awaiting stock. Got dingy'd for a bit but eventually out of the blue they sent me a quotation - they had stock again and £50 later I had one the next day.

CrankSensorBracket.jpg

Planning to take car out on the 20th August now at Knockhill.

Cup In bits
Did you need to use their CPS adapter as well and is the Ford CPS the same plug size as, say, coolant temp sensor or injector size?

Thanks.

Omex can supply you with a plug to suit the sensor, penny's to buy.

You can also buy their converter to avoid chopping. Best speaking to omex they are a good bunch and will advise best.