ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio + Chav =

Nice. Two big scratches like this on both driver side doors.

25280_597441193124_222304875_5804927_7092631_n.jpg

Stupid P*$#ks!!! Why can't they grow some and stop messing with other peoples pride and joys.

Oh believe me, this rotbox isn't my pride and joy ;) But still, I had it parked on a busy road, in sight of shops. Shocks me most to think it happened in broad daylight outside a shop.

andybutlers

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus rs, Audi, Clio
thats the only thing i think i would go to prison for. it makes me so mad when little scroats do this no need

Focus ST-2
If someone did this to my car then I would remove the priviledge of that scumbag being able to walk, eat and s**t without someone elses help.

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
That sucks man, sorry to hear about this. It seems far too common that some sh*tc*nt does this to someones pride and joy. We need those flamethrowers security things that you can get in South Africa, that'd teach the sods a lesson!

Megane 225
Sorry to hear this. The thing I dont understand is how can anyone get enjoyment out of scratching peoples cars?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Thats for all the "Your mums car jokes" Cnut.

I joke, it wasn't me. And it's an arsehole that people would do that tbh.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
this sorta thing happened right outside my house where my mums was keyed on all four panels on the passenger side, and the tyre was punctured as well as mines, wasnt just a straight swipe either was more like zig zags.

police wont do much either tho, pointless really useless you can prove i suppose.

weecraig

200 FF Storm Grey
Feel for you mate

Had same done to mine couple of month ago, entire left hand side including the arch

Worst thing is it becomes a target car, i've had several things done to mine, best thing to do imo is to park it somewhere else if pos for a week or two, let them forget about it or... leave a note on the window letting them know you're sat in the window @ Number 23 and if you see them touch it you'll come flying out and ninja kick them in the head...