ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

clio 197 or clio 182?

What would you rather have?

Votes: 607 39.8%
  • 172/182

Votes: 917 60.2%

• Total voters
  CBR1000RR Fireblade
i was after a 197 for ages, i went to view alot of them. in the end i had a change of heart and i went for a 182. i realised after a while that a 197 was a larger car and the 182 was better suited to what i wanted. i couldnt justify spending all that money on a 197 to abuse it on a track and bin it into a gravel trap etc.

Depnds what you're after - i.e. if it's just for the track then obviously your needs will differ but as an all round car the 197 wins hands down.

I've owned both and the 197 is a step up in every single department - sorry but everyone who voted 182 either owns one and can't afford a 197 yet, or have never driven a 197 and voting based on looks and "what they've heard" on forums from other 182 owners.

Last edited:
  BMW335M/Clio200/182
Depnds what you're after - i.e. if it's just for the track then obviously your needs will differ but as an all round car the 197 wins hands down.

I've owned both and the 197 is a step up in every single department - sorry but everyone who voted 182 either owns one and can't afford a 197 yet, or have never driven a 197 and voting based on looks and "what they've heard" on forums from other 182 owners.

Totally true, but you will regret saying that on here.