ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172.

This is my new car.. just swapped it for my old car.
I like the car already its superb!

hope you all like the pictures.

100_3137.jpg

100_3143.jpg

100_3138.jpg

100_3139.jpg

100_3133.jpg

100_3135.jpg

What i learned about the car it's "supposedly" cammed & mapped but to be honest i havent got the slightest clue lol.

Let me know what you think or maybe if you know the car!!

thanks.

Ross

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
looks spot on, not a fan of the bonnet though... or of the f**k off huge exhaust

Mountune Tractor
Nice mate, looks tidy as well. Perhaps somebody on here may know of it.
I agree with rkc though, ditch the magnex.

lol cheers lads. tbh im not too botherd about the exhaust ill just have to live with it unfortunately.. house & baby come first.. if i wanted to fiddle about with the car id need to get a second job & well that cuts out xbox time and so.. lol im sure you all catch the drift.

i think the bonnet splits up the yellow but hey lol

Ph 1 172
Love everything but the exhaust, so wish I could get a CF bonnet although the aluminium phase 1 bonnets are probably the lightest out there

Stagecoach Ticket
did u swap this for a glanza turbo?

Get it back to standard mate looks crap compared to other examples but has massive potencial good choice of colour

I love everything about the car. as most you lads say the exhaust needs to go lol eventualy.

I swapped my glanza turbo for it yes.. but the engine was gone in it... but every other part on it was worth the money
so its definately a lovely car.

3 Series xdrive
nice looking wee car, needs the bonnet painted tho, black bonnnets just look pikey/nedish and god damn awfull (in my opinion), poor wee clio, give it some paint.

nice looking wee car, needs the bonnet painted tho, black bonnnets just look pikey/nedish and god damn awfull (in my opinion), poor wee clio, give it some paint.

LMAO! Daz mate just so you know.. its a carbon fibre bonnet lol! its not a black spray painted bonnet. look at the first picture youll see the weave perfectly.

the exhaust change will be a DO! as soon as the funds appear lol.