ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 106 dci

clio 172 megane 265
has anyone got a clio3 1.5dci 106 with a remap i was thinking of getting a remap, what kind of gains could i get and would there be a downside???
thanks

renault clio 1.6 rsi
there is a site ppl on here keep recomending but i cant remember it
some one help me here i want one done to my car as the mpg isnt goin higher than 33 mpg
thnx
:D

has anyone got a clio3 1.5dci 106 with a remap i was thinking of getting a remap, what kind of gains could i get and would there be a downside???
thanks

theirs some good gains maping a dci you should get around a 128hp an a good gain in torque mpg may inprove downsides your clutch may not last as long you may get turbo problems or gearbox or even injector faults it may also effect your warrenty if its noticed not everyone has had problems but its worth considering

rstuning would be the only place id let map my dci86 just shame hes to far away :(

im not aware of any remaped mk3 clios it seems only the mk2 ph2s currently

RSTuning in leeds, gives you expected gains on there website.
not for the mk3 clio even rstuning told me hes maped very few clio mk3s he did say hes maped a dci106 though

there is a site ppl on here keep recomending but i cant remember it
some one help me here i want one done to my car as the mpg isnt goin higher than 33 mpg
thnx
:D

remaping petrols arent going to offer much unless its the 1.2 tce clio you have

Last edited:
  clio 172 megane 265
what would be the best clutch too get?? i have 37k on the car, is there an uprated one i could get??
thanks