ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Christmas meal 2, Tunbridge Wells, 20th December

BlackGold 182
hahah tie it to your wheels :p

yeaaa i mean i no ill hit traffic just coming out of rainham at that time, im never late anyways if we are its cos of toby :D we will leave at like 4, i been to bowling alley down there once so no where it is too

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo

yeaaa i mean i no ill hit traffic just coming out of rainham at that time, im never late anyways if we are its cos of toby :D we will leave at like 4, i been to bowling alley down there once so no where it is too

Are you bringing ya hoe? Makes it an even number :)

BlackGold 182
okayy well theres always one who doesnt turn up lol but if everyone does ill just get 2 and put the other one in the middle lol

MG ZR 1.8
I've just rang to put the table up to 10 people. She can't move the table to any later
So we're being seated at 5:30!
If your going to be late just text me and I will tell you which table we are at!

White mx5 mk1!

You git lol it's not allways me :p

BlackGold 182
Hahah well as long as my whole car doesnt end up as scratched as my roof was Adam lol

Lol ohhh have you? Will we recognise you?

Btw what's the chances we all gonna park together up here?

MG ZR 1.8
If you look at the drawing Adam did lol there will be a nearly empty section for us.
It's right at the back end, over 2 speedbumps lol

Yeah it's just darker with reddy bits :D

BlackGold 182
Ah okay how big are the speedbumps? Only as I no how much Toby loves them lol

Sounds very festive! Need tinsel in it too! Lol

MG ZR 1.8
Haha there not big. There's just those stupidly small sharp ones! Hahaa if that makes any sense. They just hurt a bit lol!

I might wack a bit of tinsel in my dash! Haha

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
All speed bumps can be avoided, the first one you just go round it, the then turn left and right to avoid the second one :)

MG ZR 1.8
They're like the metal ones but concrete. You'll be fine though!

And Adam don't say that cause they'll get lost! Haha