ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Christmas meal 2, Tunbridge Wells, 20th December

BlackGold 182
If that's on offer can I have A bacon sandwich delivered too, preferably before I start work in 15 mins. Chop chop ;)

Megane 275 trophy006
Any chance I can come along. I'm working over Xmas and new years so any excuse I can on one of my only days off :)

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Any chance I can come along. I'm working over Xmas and new years so any excuse I can on one of my only days off :)

Sure! The more the merrier!
There's about 3 spaces left on the table I think (if everyone turns up)

MG ZR 1.8
Updated list:
1. Stephie_
2. G3 NYX (Adam)
3. Twiztid (Toby)
4. Twizted (Debbie)
5. Kieran.
6. Scary squirrel (awaiting pm reply)
7. Tiababy (pm'ing you now)
8. ....

Megane 275 trophy006
I'm from westerham, I've only had my Clio since April and haven't been to meets like I have done with my ford.

MG ZR 1.8
If more people want to come/ bring a guest just say and I can add more seats to the table.

There's a menu on the website. Hop house Tunbridge wells

Just for the ones like me that take hours to decide what they want!

No car
OOHH Really wanted to come!! Broke my foot on sunday:dapprove:. On Crutches for 6-8 weeks, AND NO DRIVING EITHER!!!!:banghead:

MG ZR 1.8
Correction: your putting yourself on it, I ain't paying nout!
Shouldn't be too expensive though :)

Ok.

But I meant your letting me drive your car. Lol

You Prob won't relax when its my turn to drive tho you'll be so worried haha

No car
Ok.

But I meant your letting me drive your car. Lol

You Prob won't relax when its my turn to drive tho you'll be so worried haha
FLOL! Thats the day of my last exam so in actual fact ill be down east so may have to introduce myself! Do you have to 100% book or could i turn up and get a meal off the menu? (Im hoping i may be able to drive by then) :cool::hail:

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
If you want the fancy meal you have to deposit, if you just want the regular food off the menu (which everyone is having so far) then you just need to turn up.

MG ZR 1.8
Updated list:
1. Stephie_
2. G3 NYX (Adam)
3. Twiztid (Toby)
4. Twizted (Debbie)
5. Kieran.
6. Scary squirrel (awaiting pm reply)
7. Tiababy (pm'ing you now)
8. Jane
9. Mr172.cup

I'll ring them an just say I'll need a couple extra chairs that are a maybe.

They're pretty relaxed in there, it's kind of like weather spoons where you go up to the bar to order the food so you don't have to fuss around with splitting the bill ect :)

BlackGold 182
Hahah a big greasy chicken burger is we're it's at! Lol

Wish it would be light so could practice my photograph skills with my new camera lol

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Hahah a big greasy chicken burger is we're it's at! Lol

Wish it would be light so could practice my photograph skills with my new camera lol

We can get there a bit earlier if you like, slight problem is the table is booked for 5:30, and we are meeting at 5:30 lol
Maybe we should all meet at 5?

BlackGold 182
Hahah if we meet at 5.30 they're are always people late and at that time of day it hard to tell with traffic, me and toby will convoy down to get there for 5 though

No car
Yeah recovery is going well! Found out my exam finishes at 12... 5 hours to hang about! (In the library on CS.Net--Such a fun life:approve:)

MG ZR 1.8
Yeah recovery is going well! Found out my exam finishes at 12... 5 hours to hang about! (In the library on CS.Net--Such a fun life:approve:)

Yay! Good luck with your exam.

Looking forward to seeing people again and meeting new ones!

I'm feeling a bit of tinsel in my car to set off the Christmas theme? :D hahaha

MG ZR 1.8
Hahah if we meet at 5.30 they're are always people late and at that time of day it hard to tell with traffic, me and toby will convoy down to get there for 5 though

I'm thinking you might want to give your selfs an extra 15-20 minutes on the journey knowing that part of town at 5 lol