ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tunbridge Wells/Lakeside meet 23/11/12 ;D

OK! lets see if there's any interest in this...

A few people said they wanted a meet in the T wells area so I was thinking maybe we meet at Tunbridge Wells Industrial Estate maccers/halfords/M&S/Staples/Pets at home (you get the idea...) car park? about 6:30/7:00pm (so we can get a maccers before we go down if you wanted) and then leave whenever we feel like it?

Don't know whats going down at lakeside TBH but apparently there#s always some people there xD

Anyway lets get a list!

1. DanEdser
2. G3 NYX (in his jap-mobile)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Megane R26
Re: Tunbridge Wells/Lakeside meet 24/11/12 ;D

I'll be there, not sure on Lakeside,bit of a trek in a car that does 5k revs at 80mph..and no stereo!

1. DanEdser
2. G3 NYX (in his jap-mobile)
3. hsustyle in 16v Rallye & probs Bbcjan- 182 baked bean

Quick idea, instead of meeting at lakeside services on a Friday night (police will be pretty hot on a Friday!) there's a public car park in Bexley, consists off three car parks joined together, here's a picture

41961A27-4526-427E-B897-50ED1E85A7D4-448-00000026BF725F1E.jpg

its a lot closer than lakeside from tunbridge, you don't have to pay tolls, and it's nice and quiet! I have car meets all the time and never have police trouble!

so change location from lakeside to here? As I said, alot easier, Thurrock will be hot with police on a Friday night, no tolls, it's free, and massive :D

Doesn't mean £2 each way, if your all coming from tunbridge wells then you don't go through dartford tunnel, therefore no toll charges, which is why I suggested this car park.

As for other side of the river paying tolls, there's a meet prior to this one that I'm also going to in lakeside on Saturday in which we would have to pay tolls. 2 meets on either side of the water, sounds fair :)

so a go ahead to me at this car park in Bexley? Shorter distance to travel from tunbridge too :)

Quick idea, instead of meeting at lakeside services on a Friday night (police will be pretty hot on a Friday!) there's a public car park in Bexley, consists off three car parks joined together, here's a picture

41961A27-4526-427E-B897-50ED1E85A7D4-448-00000026BF725F1E.jpg

its a lot closer than lakeside from tunbridge, you don't have to pay tolls, and it's nice and quiet! I have car meets all the time and never have police trouble!

so change location from lakeside to here? As I said, alot easier, Thurrock will be hot with police on a Friday night, no tolls, it's free, and massive :D

how do i get there using a satnav? postcode?