ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tunbridge Wells/Lakeside meet 23/11/12 ;D

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
There must be a retail car park somewhere we can all meet lol i dunno what to suggest lads lol

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Screw the police we aint doing any harm sitting in a car park having a chat were car enthusiasts not axe murderers lol

1. DanEdser
2. G3 NYX
3. Bill Ferrara +1
4. hsustyle +1
5. RamsgateChris197
6. J22 TYR
7.Tarmacmuncher

9 cars? any others wanna come?

(G3 NYX may not be coming if his jap crap is still broken)

gawd damn megzy!

Clio 182
Right just so I know, how many people are going to this? Where are we meeting and what time? And are we staying there or going somewhere else? This thread is a bit all over the place :p

right,

some people are meeting at north farm (tunbridge wells) industrial estate carpark outside halfords at half 6 tonight,

then we're gonna drive down to a car park in bexley heath where we are meeting some other guys coming down from essex :)

then just see what happens there lol

i hope some people are actually gonna turn up... can just imagine me being on my own in a car park loool

look out for a non sport with orange badges ;)

Only just seen this meet and noticed its tonight. I'm from Guildford, surrey, but have been waiting AGES for a good meet. What time are you all meeting? At the gym ATM but may be able to make it in time if it isn't very early. Also need to check distance.
Ollie :)

Sorry, just had a good think about this and I have to come M25 way. Having a girlfriend who lives in Kent, (whitstable) it'll be the same trip and that takes me hours due to rush hour traffic -.- maybe next time if I'm @ hers or the meets closer!
Ollie

Sorry, just had a good think about this and I have to come M25 way. Having a girlfriend who lives in Kent, (whitstable) it'll be the same trip and that takes me hours due to rush hour traffic -.- maybe next time if I'm @ hers or the meets closer!
Ollie

Theres big one up bluewater on the 1st December. Check the threads :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Oh yeah :) i hope my bluewater meet is a gooden i wish i could make this 1 but i dropped the cup of to K-tec this morn and i dont pick it up until next saturday