ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Christmas meal 2, Tunbridge Wells, 20th December

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Hello chums

A couple of people down this end want to do a Christmas meal so here's the details:

The Hop House
Knights Park
Tunbridge Wells Industrial Estate
Kent
TN2 3UW

Tuesday 20th December @ 5:30pm

Cheap and yum pub food, it's 2 for £10 (at the moment...)

1. G3 NYX
2. Steph_
3. twiztid + babe

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Because everyone seems to work on weekends, and so close to Christmas it will be too busy.
And you have to book tables I think at this time of year :/

BlackGold 182
i hear you all went to the pub without me last night?! were was my invite haha although i was working anyways till 10 :(

Megane GT
Oh, I thought you were coming? To this sat that is. I only dropped my sats a few weeks ago, so nice not to have to do them anymore :)

Megane GT
Ahhh right, guess its a bit far just to pop in for a drink too :dapprove: ah well. Are you a hairdresser then?

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Table has been booked for 8 people, but doesn't matter if a few other people come.

All 2 for £10 are still going on.

If you want the Christmas meal you have to deposit some money, steph will follow with details.

Pm steph to deposit if you want to be fancy ;)

MG ZR 1.8
Just read Adams comment lol.

IF YOUR LEAVING A DEPOSIT FOR CHRISTMAS MENU PM ME... Otherwise this is going to get super confusing!!

And also leave me what food choice your wanting!

RB 200
Just read Adams comment lol.

IF YOUR LEAVING A DEPOSIT FOR CHRISTMAS MENU PM ME... Otherwise this is going to get super confusing!!

And also leave me what food choice your wanting!

Can i have 2 bbq bacon sandwiches and stu will have a sausage one :)