ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Christmas meal 2, Tunbridge Wells, 20th December

Megane 275 trophy006
Don't scroll too fast or you'll miss the model lol
At least we can make out what cars they are and mine definitely looks cleaner coated in darkness.

MG ZR 1.8
Who is that sexy beast on the middle car?
I wish he was my boyfriend... ;D

Yeah the pictures aren't that brilliant but they are ok :p

Looking for 182
Sorry I didn't make this, had to go to a work lunch and ended up getting hammered and doing shots of absinthe at about 4pm. It was very messy!

No car
Had an exam that day at 9 so got up at 4.30:( to cram in last minute revision (you know, every little helps) after the exam was done all i wanted to do was sleep :sleepy:forever! i have just now woken up from my sleep on tuesday afternoon! shall defo be at the nxt meet if theres any plans? Sounds like it was good though!

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Had an exam that day at 9 so got up at 4.30:( to cram in last minute revision (you know, every little helps) after the exam was done all i wanted to do was sleep :sleepy:forever! i have just now woken up from my sleep on tuesday afternoon! shall defo be at the nxt meet if theres any plans? Sounds like it was good though!

You slept for like 50 hours???

Megane 275 trophy006
Excuses, excuses ;)
I had to get up for work the next day at 430am I still went and didn't get home till gone 10pm.

MG ZR 1.8

You said you'd come... So how do we know youll show to the next meet aye?
Haha. It's ok... I hope the exam went ok. :)