ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CAS Coatings, Bradford - alloys powder coated

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Well the gloss black painted OEM alloys on my 182 were getting well past their prime - so I decided to go down the powder coating route.

Having heard about CAS Coatings (http://www.cascoatings.com/) through another thread on here and them not being a million miles away from me - I decided to get them redone in gloss black again.

Got them dropped off while I was at work on Monday (one advantage of having a retired dad ;)) and had them picked up today. The wheels look amazing - much, much better and more 'durable' than when I simply had them painted last time. Even more impressive was the fact that all four cost less than £80 to get sorted and I'm looking forward to getting them on the car tomorrow.

Highly recommended guys if you're thinking of something similar. Ask for Phil - as he kept in touch with me via email before and after the alloys got there.

Address:
The Old Mill,
Victoria Road,
Eccleshil,
Bradford
BD2 2BH

Tel:0845 291 6805

Fax:
01274 637000

Email - info@cascoatings.com

D.

Titanium 182
Any pictures? I'm taking my F1's to them tomorrow, think I'm gonna go with a simple silver with a gloss laquer finish!

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
The red OZ f1 alloys I got off Jenic were done by these lot iirc, they did a great job on them for the price. £1 an inch so £15 an alloy, They still looked good when I sold them on to danh and I believe they have a new owner again now

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
The red OZ f1 alloys I got off Jenic were done by these lot iirc, they did a great job on them for the price. £1 an inch so £15 an alloy, They still looked good when I sold them on to danh and I believe they have a new owner again now

​Sl@g wheels.

Titanium 182

Correct, if you want a laquer or metallic finish add 50% on to the final price, so £22.50 p/wheel (+vat).

From what I've seen already the finish is brilliant and lasts well, so for the price they get some great reviews!