ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG Clio 182 With Black 182 Cup Alloys

Black Gold 182
Alloys were desperatly in need of a refurb, not really kerbed put the paint had faded so bad they were starting to look silvery grey, Decided to go with Gloss black with metallic gold and silver flake and have the calipers painted red. Love the reults!!! Clio alloys before.jpgclio black alloys.jpgclio 182 2.jpgclio 182.jpgA picture of the car Before with the Anthracite alloys. clio 182 3.jpg

Clio 182 FF
Looking very decent mate! Really like the alloys in that colour. Mine are in need of a refurb too and this is very tempting! Where did you have them done?

Black Gold 182
Looking very decent mate! Really like the alloys in that colour. Mine are in need of a refurb too and this is very tempting! Where did you have them done?
My Mate new a guy who does them in his spare time, He did all four for £120! bargain! it took him a little over a week to get them done tho but the finish of the paint is perfect. He's in the LE65 area if you live anywhere close by?