ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Bus w**ker
I'm waiting till COD is cheaper this year.
Because you're a broke ass Jew.

There's no challenge, team work , tactics to it. Just a load of people running around aimlessly shooting.

I was at a decent level on blops when I had it. Then I found Bad Company <3
I was playing BF2 before you could even hold a controller WillDOT.

Run and gun is fun (little morning rhyme for you there), camping out for twenty minutes straight sniping people from some shrub with unlimited ammo and unlimited health (if you actually play with people that know what they're doing) isn't. If you want team work and tactics then play a team based mode, it's not rocket science LOL. You'll always get lone wolves when it's TD or FFA.

Either way it makes no difference to me. MW3 will dwarf BF3 once it's out, it carries a larger fan base so it's a given. It could suck, it won't but it could. And lets be honest, you'll both be on MW3 within a month of release as your friends list will be full of people playing it and you'll feel left out and lonely. Also girls won't want to know you (obviously this won't be anything new for Areef).

Megane 225 F1
MY old housemates lowlife benfit seeking lazy smelly c**t of a boyfriend bought it into our house and we played it for a few weeks. Then my xbox broke and i got a ps3 and battlefield. They hated me. Which was good because I hated them too.

They bought blops for the ps3 but i told them they couldn't use my ps3.

iRule.

Bus w**ker
It's an MW game though, so did you really expect that mode to appear? It would have been a nice addition but TBH I'm kind of glad it's not included as it stops all you boring fags demanding we play nothing but that.

LY 182
Has any new clips / details leaked out yet after that IGN live stream thingy yesterday? The only stuff I could spot on the IGN site was clarification on the prestige system.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

get going 7min 45 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Bus w**ker
I didn't get to watch it as I was too busy fixing my mates PC and teaching him how to use his iPad 2. Hoping it's on YouTube or something so I can have a look tonight.

800 ranks though, like f**k I could be arsed to do that. Getting to 80 will be a pain lol.

I know the overhead view of the maps has been leaked, just can't access any of the sites that host them at work. Think there's 16 maps on release day though.

Edition 30
I have 2 weeks in America to fund. This better be good enough to keep me tempted from going out fingering.

focus st3
Not sure if anyone has come across this yet,but they have pulled the hardened edition for some reason.Ive been on amazon/play/game and zavvi and so on and its gone,anyone any idea why?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Can get it on psn. Or on game.co.uk or on the cod elite website.

But it comes with the swet package so I presume it will be a code?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Hardened edition for PS3 still available via shopto..... they sent me an email yesterday saying they will start taking the money from tomorrow but WILL NOT be posting out till Monday so it gets here for Tuesday via TNT. as long as it arrives i'll be happy.:p

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Depends if tesco want to stick to the so called contract although i cant see what would happen to them if they didn't stick to it lol ....

this is what i was sent by shopto :

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your pre-order of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

We're happy to inform you we will start processing our pre-orders for this title from Thursday 3rd November in preparation for dispatch on Monday 7th November. This product has a strict release date and the publisher Activision have requested that no copies are dispatched by ourselves or any other retailer before this time.

If you wish to amend your delivery details, billing information or cancel your pre-order please do so as soon as possible. Once your pre-order has been put through to processing we will unfortunately be unable to action any updates for you.

We would also like to assure you that you will only be charged the price you pre-ordered Modern Warfare 3 at. We have a pre-order price promise which ensures should we ever increase the cost of a pre-order on our website, you will still be entitled to the product at your original pre-order price.

Don't forget, you can keep up to date with all the latest news, previews, reviews and more at ShopToNews, follow us on Twitter @ShopToNet or like us on Facebook.

Kind Regards,

The ShopTo Team

Please note this ticket is for information purposes only, if you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to call us on 0800 779 7777.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Axel have posted on Facebook that they have started shipping their copies and that it pays to pre-order early...

For anyone interested call of duty elite is on psn available for pre-order at £34.99, suggest if you are that you move funds into your psn wallet prior to before release as thats always the bit that f***s up on the psn.

focus st3
looks like it will be poverty spec mw3 for me then,gonna try sleight of handing daughters boyfriend for his pre order of hardened :evil: my needs are greater

Bus w**ker
Tesco have been showing their stock as being in the warehouse await dispatch for about a week now. Hopefully they won't want to risk a delayed delivery by Royal Mail so will dispatch on Friday.

looks like it will be poverty spec mw3 for me then,gonna try sleight of handing daughters boyfriend for his pre order of hardened :evil: my needs are greater

just get poverty spec at say midnight for around £32 and then buy elite for £34.99, i suspect the supermarkets will also do one of the buy game for £25 if you buy say £25 psn or ms card

focus st3
Sleight of handing complete,hopefully just blagged one for the 360.I cant believe how quick the hardened sold out.

Tesla MP3 2021
Just got an email from Game saying it has been shipped. Cant see it coming any sooner than the 8th but you never know!