ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
F*ck this in the tits.

Might get the normal version when it's died down a bit.

Any Sticks & Stones? That was the only game mode that was decent.

Bus w**ker
Chris, if you promise to keep AK on BF:BC3 and off MW3 I'll allow you to (poorly) troll the f**k out of this thread. Deal?
You won't last a month before buying this, because BF3 is shat.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I won't be pre ordering this one. The others I have pre ordered have messed up and left me waiting for a delivery that was never coming.

I'll be doing what I did last year and going to buy a copy in store on launch day. Toys r us or best buy always have 100's of copies left over from the pre orders.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Can we try and grow up a bit?

I come into these threads (bf3 and mw3) to read about the games. I don't come in here to read a load of troll posts. Gets very boring and tbh I would expect the thread to be cleaned up.

But I doubt that will happen will it. Just stop posting s**t all the time. In both threads, it bores me.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Can we try and grow up a bit?

I come into these threads (bf3 and mw3) to read about the games. I don't come in here to read a load of troll posts. Gets very boring and tbh I would expect the thread to be cleaned up.

But I doubt that will happen will it. Just stop posting s**t all the time. In both threads, it bores me.
+1000000000000000000000000000000000

Will most certainly be getting this. But I'm not half as excited as I used to be for them tbh. Won't be spending no where near as much time on it either.

Bus w**ker
LOL watch me go prestige later on BLOPS (if I survive my skydive). Who knows, I may even prestige on MW3, like a big boy.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah saw that on Facebook too.

From what I make of it, it doesn't matter how many times you have prestige on each of the game, if you have prestige just once or 10 times you get one token?

So I have only prestige once in both MW and MW2 soI would get 2 tokens just like someone who had only played those two games but had prestige right up to the top?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
tbh, i never found that many used the heartbeat sensor anyway. wasn't a game breaker for me like say commando was. now that could really ruin a good streak or and game by some epic knife lunge across the map.

Bus w**ker
yeah saw that on Facebook too.

From what I make of it, it doesn't matter how many times you have prestige on each of the game, if you have prestige just once or 10 times you get one token?

So I have only prestige once in both MW and MW2 soI would get 2 tokens just like someone who had only played those two games but had prestige right up to the top?

From what I've read, yeah. Makes sense I suppose, other wise some 15th prestige is going to have 15+ tokens on release day. But it's still a kick in the nuts for the hardcore COD boys that have prestiged multiple times. At least the boosters don't really benefit though, silver lining and all that.

I can't beleive they've put heartbeat sensors back in. Morons.

I'm more pissed that they've put Tactical Inserts back in. At least there's no nuke though.

Bus w**ker
Fo' sho'! But I suppose they have to keep the little kids happy "Awwwww yeh bruv jus' got a 1080 triple hed shot no skopez. SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!"

White APE
Just received this email about my pre order.

Dear Matt,

Thank you for preordering Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition from GAME.co.uk

Due to the epic size of Modern Warfare 3 we have a lot to do to make sure it gets to you in time
for launch day. As a result, we will be processing your order and charging your payment card a
little earlier than usual.

If your payment is processed successfully you will receive an email letting you know that your
order is on its way. Your order won't reach you early, the email just means it's being held ready for
delivery on launch day.

If there is a problem with your order you may receive an email informing you that your order
has been cancelled. This could be due to a problem with your payment method. If your order
is cancelled in this way please check that your payment details are correct and place a new
order at www.game.co.uk/modernwarfare3

Modern Warfare 3 is released on 8th November and Activision, who publish it, have worked very
hard to make it the biggest gaming launch ever. They have requested that no UK retailer despatch
Modern Warfare 3 before the 7th November and GAME along with all reputable retailers will respect
this request. Your order is being despatched by ParcelForce who have a 99.2% next
day delivery rate. We will ensure that your order is despatched via ParcelForce in time for release day.
Please note that all courier tracking numbers wont be active until the evening before launch.

If you have any questions about this check out our Call of Duty FAQ at www.game.co.uk/codfaq

Remember, by preordering from GAME.co.uk you have not only secured your Exclusive intel pack,
but if you are a Reward Card customer, you will also receive Double Reward Points on Modern Warfare 3.
Your intel pack will also be despatched on the same day but will be in a different package.

If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team:
www.game.co.uk/contact

The Customer Service Team
GAME.co.uk

Bus w**ker
Wouldn't worry too much mate, GAME send that out for every major title that they have pre-ordering open for. Think it's just their way of getting out of any legal arguments people might have with them if the game turns up late.

I even got the email from them for GoW3 and I'd cancelled my pre-order with them two months before.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Think I'm going to try a midnight trip to asda, that's what I did for one of the other cod games.

I'm disappointed there's no special edition this time, I have the night vision goggles and the radio controlled car editions.

Don't think I'll be getting premium elite, just a way of making extra money, I don't really play much online so won't really appreciate it.

Inferno 182 CUP
Just bought BF3 .. after much hating - OMFG it pisses on COD .. and I'm a COD lover .. you guys should come try it ..

Edition 30
Just bought BF3 .. after much hating - OMFG it pisses on COD .. and I'm a COD lover .. you guys should come try it ..

I played it. Too slow paced. s**t spawns (even worse than COD) and the way it plays just pissed me off after an hour.

Servers aren't the best yet either.

RS6 C7
erm no - il buy MW3 .. but I'm just saying .. after being like you lot and hating anything else that existed i finally tried it and it makes COD look so basic

I was only joking, I have had a couple of battlefields, IMO people who prefer to play the objective using more strategies etc will prefer battlefield and people who enjoy run and gun, getting loads of kills etc will prefer cod, They are both great games its just a personal choice.

I played it. Too slow paced. s**t spawns (even worse than COD) and the way it plays just pissed me off after an hour.

Servers aren't the best yet either.

One thing I can defend BF3 on is its speed, its far more realistic than MW2. I have always been a COD fan, but BF3 has won me over this time.