ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

AK

M240i
Canny be arsed typing so I've just copied Sy's text.

You can change it back to the old style at the top mate. But all you need to know is that MW3 Hardened is £65.99 from Tesco Entertainment with a voucher code - EXCCOD3-1

Bus w**ker
Canny be arsed typing so I've just copied Sy's text.

You can change it back to the old style at the top mate. But all you need to know is that MW3 Hardened is £65.99 from Tesco Entertainment with a voucher code - EXCCOD3-1

X

(Although it's showing as expired now)

Bumder With A Buffer
Also if far too lazy to read up but in the hardened edition what do you actually get??

Free map packs by the looks of things??

AK

M240i
Yes.

Anyone who is going to spend £65 on a game that has a shelf life of a year is MENTAL.

Forza's ok as it's a good game and has a 2 year cycle.

Edition 30
Yes.

Anyone who is going to spend £65 on a game that has a shelf life of a year is MENTAL.

When you're as good as me at it, it's worth the £65 to prove it.

Bus w**ker
Yes.

Otter r****d. Those of us that aren't raging Jews would buy the DLC map packs for it anyway at £15 a pop. Minimum of four = £60 (I know you struggle with maths). £35+60= £95. Even a moron like you can figure out why it's a good idea to buy hardened. Although that said you did pay £65 for a f**king tin and s**t art book with Forza...I am "LOL"ing.

Astra Twintop
Paid for mine tonight!
Good bless independent stores!
Should get it before official release day!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
What are tesco entertainment like for delivery ? i wouldn't mind saving £15 but if its gonna turn up 2 days later than everyone else then i'll just keep my order with shopto @ £80:dapprove: as i know they will at least get it here on the day if not earlier.......

RS6 C7
I think £60 is a great deal, The game will still be worth £20 in a year so it will cost you £40, You get hours (Days in my case) of fun.

Fiesta ST-3
Can someone tell me if Battlefield has better game modes in the new version other than rush etc. Like free for all?

Bus w**ker
Or save yourself £20, and have much more enjoyment for the next 5 years.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004MKM94O/?tag=cliospnet01-21

I actually just spat my drink out...

Obvious troll is obvious. GTFO, if you get five months out of BF:BC3 you'll have surprised me.

See you all on MW3 by the end of November. ;)

Can someone tell me if Battlefield has better game modes in the new version other than rush etc. Like free for all?

Nope. Rush and errm the other one that I can't remember the name of. BF games are all about camping in a bush for 20 minutes laying down suppressing fire for your other team mates that are doing the same right next to you...or playing medic.

Fiesta ST-3
LOL right. If I pre order this game. Will it arrive on the day it comes out? I don't want to waste a whole day waiting.

Bus w**ker
LOL right. If I pre order this game. Will it arrive on the day it comes out? I don't want to waste a whole day waiting.

You should do, most large suppliers will guarantee it. Tesco do. I've also never had a game turn up late from Bee or ShopTo. Sainsburys and Blockbuster however suck.

Bus w**ker
LOL...oh yeah, blame AK.

My boss ordered Forza 4 from Sainsburys. The day mine turned up (day before release) he checked his account and it was showing that the expected date of arrival was 01/11/2011. He rang expecting it to be a mistake and was told that they couldn't fulfill the orders they had taken so were dispatching it on a first come first served basis. He told them to f**k off, ordered with ShopTo and it arrived the next day.

So errrrrm yeah good luck! Remember, all AK's fault.