ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Tesla MP3 2021
Apparently Amazon have shipped some copies extremely early and people have already got theirs.

I'm not sure if his is USA, UK etc as its just come from word of mouth but it is on Twitter quite abit!

Bus w**ker
I'm only in the office till 11:30.

Sadly in Saaaaarfend on Wednesday afternoon and Thursday though.

Im on a steady 6-9pm shift on the Tuesday, so I shall be raping this all day and night (bar those 3 hours). b**ches better be ready for some n00bin'.

(That's assuming that Sainsburys delivery my order on time and don't make me an angry noodle, which they probably wont do. Thanks AK for the awesome advice :p )

Evo 5 RS
UAV is online, UAV offline, UAV is online, UAV is offline *takes disc out, screams, takes a bite out of it* Goes and plays BF3

On a serious note, someone make me care about this game? I don't like to troll, I just honestly want something...nicer this time round. I'm not paying for it till I've played it. Black Ops was alreet for a time...but some of the maps let it down. Expansion required!!

I am getting childishly excited about this game.

I've even contemplated taking Wednesday off work to recover from an all nighter.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I'm in Spain all weekend, come back Monday night, then off all week. Hurrah!
Getting excited now tbh.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i won't be playing with campaign on this one straight away i'll be on the multi player ranking up quick

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I have lost all interest since I started this thread, BF3's where its at. I got bored of Blops and MW2 just started to piss me off. Been playing BC2 for a few months now. I have officially been converted.

Bus w**ker
Things I don't understand. People that don't play the single player and people that won't buy a game just because they like another one and/or have played and enjoyed a previous game in the series.

Has me puzzled, why limit yourself?

RS6 C7
I dont do the campaign until xmas time usually, If you dont get straight on the multyplayer and learn your way around quickly you end up getting dicked on by all the people who know the ways around the maps & the best weapons to use.

A.N. Other
£32 with voucher code online, go to asda's website through your Quidco account and get another quid off. Just pre-ordered it, the code I used (at least) was also available for BF3.!

I'll likely be as rubbish on this as I am on black ops, but i still usually enjoy mucking about on it.

Megane 225 F1
^^ I'm going to try and borrow this from someone just so I can play the campaign. Won't go near n00b-player though.

Bus w**ker
Yawn.

No seriously I'm yawning after playing one map of MP on BF3 I was nearly asleep. Otter w**k.

Sinlge player looked alright though so I might get a copy just for that when all the silly little fanboys have realised how s**t it is, circa 10/11/2011, and it becomes avaliable for £20.

Megane 225 F1
There's no challenge, team work , tactics to it. Just a load of people running around aimlessly shooting.

I was at a decent level on blops when I had it. Then I found BF <3