ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I'm going to the 24 hour Tesco near me when it gets released. I have been pre ordering games online and not receiving them because of several f**k ups. No more pre ordering for me.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to the 24 hour Tesco near me when it gets released. I have been pre ordering games online and not receiving them because of several f**k ups. No more pre ordering for me.

Same. I walked into my Sainsbury's and picked up Forza 4 on release day. A lot of people never even got it delivered.

The only game i'll pre-order is GTA. Is always been hard to pick up in store although i'm sure my quiet Sainsbury's would have a few copies.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I did that it with toys r us. They always have 100's of copies left of games on release day. When GTA 4 came out (when play.com messed my order up again) all of places sold out by tea time. I went to toys r us on the off chance and they had over 30 copies left!

I'm going to try the super market this time on launch day, if they don't have any i will be blasting to toys r us again.

My Sainsburys order is still on "Order Processing". They reserved the money from my account at the point of ordering, so hopefully they'll pull their finger out and post it asap!!
Will be well pissed off when it doesn't arrive on my doorstep on Tuesday!!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
If Sainsburys are anything like play.com your order will freeze at that point and you wont receive your game.

If Sainsburys are anything like play.com your order will freeze at that point and you wont receive your game.

Play.com have always been great for me. My Family Guy Season 11 preorder was posted yesterday, ready for the Monday release. I always preorder Family Guy with them and get them on the Saturday before release!

I better sort 'myself' out seeing as "I am Xbox Live Membership that has expired".

304262_10150342480246254_528626253_8490172_571795032_n.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I also ordered this off sainsburys not arsed if it doesnt come on the day as its a tenner cheaper with free delivery, not like im excited about it tho

Just watched this video on YouTube. Looks pretty good.

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
  Hondata'd EP3 Type R
FLOL @ how many people have already got this game,

£50 at my "local" shop apparently. I get paid tomorrow, so have to wait but they will have gone by then.

RS6 C7
Its definitely been a fail for release dates, I know a few places that are already selling it, I thought they had worked really hard to stop people getting it before release.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I must have had 10 people send me pic messages/facebook pics of it, I know a place selling it, but its £50...

RS6 C7
If you buy it early are you still able to play online?

Depends if the servers are up, MW2 servers were up about 1 week early i think, Uk servers for black ops were about 2 days before release, I changed my console language to french and it let me play online. If not then campaign is good fun.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I had mine reset every year, BO and MW2 included. I obviously got unlucky. Not that it matters, but it happens.

Bus w**ker
The update bricks the 360 of anyone that tries to play the game before release date, IIRC.