ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

RS6 C7
Picked mine up :)
mw333001.jpg

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Hopefully sainsburys will come good again, dropped on last couple of cod releases for around £27 on day of release so if im passing ill call in.

Feck paying over odds for it to have a couple days early, and queing up at midnight outside a shop like my mate plans to is just mental tbh.

Goliath I
I'd pay over the odds for it if I were to have it today. Unfortunately, there are no dodgy independant traders near me!

/Sad

Go into game, gamestation etc... Ask if they're selling it, they'll probably say no not out yet. Just say 'alright, I'll pick it from (other retailer)'

Some shops only need word of mouth to break release date and it's worked twice with me

Bus w**ker
I wouldn't play Game and Gamestation off against each other though, being owned by the same company and all.

Go into game, gamestation etc... Ask if they're selling it, they'll probably say no not out yet. Just say 'alright, I'll pick it from (other retailer)'

Some shops only need word of mouth to break release date and it's worked twice with me

What a load of sh*te.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I'm gutted.

I moved house on Monday, I had my Phone line installed this morning but my provider told me it will be next week before my broadband is switched on!

Royal fail

If it has 3D then I MAY consider getting it on PS3. Otherwise I'll wait a few months and get the PC version. The f**k am I paying that much for a PC game. Chancers. What happened to the days when big PC releases could be bought for £17.99? It was only like 2004. f**king console monkeys!

Just had my dispatch email, with tracking number (RoyalMail).

Would be nice to have it tomorrow, but I doubt it.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Hopefully sainsburys will come good again, dropped on last couple of cod releases for around £27 on day of release so if im passing ill call in.

Feck paying over odds for it to have a couple days early, and queing up at midnight outside a shop like my mate plans to is just mental tbh.

Heres the issue (and why I bought it for £50 pre release). I work for Sainsburys, I know the price its going to be (but cant say, although Im sure its out there on the net! and I get a discount) But my local stores are all opening at midnight this time, Which means it will all be sold out by 2am, so in order for me to get it, I'd have to queue @ midnight as opposed to strolling in at 10am like usual.

Cotball, did you go where I said?

Im 18% through campaign now :)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
For anyone who ordered from shopto.... has the money been taken from your account yet? any emails to say anything about delivery etc ? Mine is still showing as on pre-order when normally by now the money would of been taken and it would of shown as a completed transaction. According to the site that should of been done yesterday/today:dapprove:

RS6 C7
Heres the issue (and why I bought it for £50 pre release). I work for Sainsburys, I know the price its going to be (but cant say, although Im sure its out there on the net! and I get a discount) But my local stores are all opening at midnight this time, Which means it will all be sold out by 2am, so in order for me to get it, I'd have to queue @ midnight as opposed to strolling in at 10am like usual.

Cotball, did you go where I said?

Im 18% through campaign now :)

Yep, i rang but he said its not available until the 8th but thats all i can say on the phone, So went into the store and there was about 5 people lined up buying it lol, Proper dodgy.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
LOL queue was out the door today when I went passed, people were going there getting the game, getting a KFC from next door and going home to play it I guess lol

Has anyone ordered the hardened edition?

I'm not back in the UK until December, so won't be able to play it until then, gutted.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Has anyone ordered the hardened edition?

I'm not back in the UK until December, so won't be able to play it until then, gutted.

myself and Seb and Alymac getting it too, not sure on others. Stave you'll have to add me on my StayFrosty7 account. i'm not normally on my Lord account much now

CBR1000RR Fireblade
For anyone who ordered from shopto.... has the money been taken from your account yet? any emails to say anything about delivery etc ? Mine is still showing as on pre-order when normally by now the money would of been taken and it would of shown as a completed transaction. According to the site that should of been done yesterday/today:dapprove:

That's why I haven't pre ordered. I can't do with sat waiting for an order I paid for that's either coming late or not coming until more stock arrives

A few million people... ;)

Haha, I see what you did there.

myself and Seb and Alymac getting it too, not sure on others. Stave you'll have to add me on my StayFrosty7 account. i'm not normally on my Lord account much now

Sweet, I ordered it today, so will be waiting for me when I finally return. I'll have to add you once I get back, it's been far too long dude!

Yes yes I'm lying...

Lol

I used to work in game, blockbuster, musiczone and MVC. we did it many a time.

I can't see why 'word of mouth' would encourage a shop worker to hand out copies early.

An indi I understand, but not a chain.

Goliath I
You'd be surprised, they don't like losing business and the staff can't buy them until it's on sale. Technically they're supposed to purchase the game from a competitor and get a receipt, but most the time it just takes a phonecall to the area manager or a lenient manager.
I sold a broke release date twice working for game and I was only there over the Xmas period.

Mini Cooper S
What do you think the chance is of me picking a copy up from game on tuesday afternoon? Slim to no hope in hell!??