ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Bus w**ker
It does all of them within a three mile radius and any that you even look at or think about...

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Im about to offend everyone here.

I dont play online, I complete Campaign and trade it in... same with all games.

Goliath I

276982_281443221866358_431236061_n.jpg

Are you serious Bro!?

I've paid £41 for it (GameStop), but would happily pay £50 to get it a few days early.

No indi's round here though.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!

:eek:

:eek:

you're missing out on the part of the game they've put the most effort into

I always complete the campaign in the first few days, but multiplayer is where it's at

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I can't believe people still pay extra to have it a couple of days earlier? Seriously? Is it just for willy waving or are you really that impatient?

Golf 7R
I'd pay over the odds for it if I were to have it today. Unfortunately, there are no dodgy independant traders near me!

/Sad

Clio 197
Ffs how can these places get away selling it early ?!

I can't wait to get it on Tuesday - I just hope tesco deliver !

Bumder With A Buffer
Ffs how can these places get away selling it early ?!

I can't wait to get it on Tuesday - I just hope tesco deliver !

Tesco entertainment?

I had battlefield 3 on release day, But they dispatched it 3-4 days before release.....haven't even dispatched mw3 yet.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Tesco entertainment?

I had battlefield 3 on release day, But they dispatched it 3-4 days before release.....haven't even dispatched mw3 yet.

That's because Tesco received their shipment of BF3 quite early. They're due to be releasing stock of MW3 to stores from today through till Sunday.

Bus w**ker
No chance would I pay extra for any game just to get it a couple of days early. Pointless.

Plus I've had nearly every pre-ordered game a couple of days early anyway and paid a lot less than RRP.

Never been let down by Tesco (Direct/Entertainment) yet for a game not being with me on release day, at the latest.

M135i
To sell on ;) copys have been fetching around the £100 mark on ebay.

I don't get that though.... because surely by the time the auction has finished and the item has been posted..... it's practically release date anyway?!

Unless they're only doing local pick-up on them?

RS6 C7
Most seem to get picked up although some are saying they will guarantee it to be with them tomorrow if paid before a certain time.

Bus w**ker
I'd have thought they'd be advertising any deals now if they were. No doubt flogging it at RRP on release due to the amount of pre-orders for it.

I was reading that some analyst is predicting MW3 to outsell BF3 by 2-1. If he's right that's a LOT of sales as hasn't BF3 sold like 5 million copies worldwide in the first week.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Very surprised this hasn't had any reviews yet. I'd have thought the embargo would have been lifted on Tuesday this week.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I've given in and pre ordered from Tesco. £34.90 + quidco, fcuk running around on tuesday!