ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Bus w**ker
There will be copies available. EA manufactured 10 millions copies of BF3 worldwide and sold 5 million in the first week, doubt you'll find the hardened edition though.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Got some progress with my shopto order ... They have now taken the £80 for the Hardened edition and will be getting posted Monday with TNT guaranteed next day delivery, get in:p

none :(
old hill is my local game shop, he always sells games early, i had gta 4 5 days early when it came out, also had forza on the wednesday.he is a decent bloke, but f**k paying over the odds for it, im gonna write to sant and ask him to bring it me.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
What do you think the chance is of me picking a copy up from game on tuesday afternoon? Slim to no hope in hell!??

Not too sure about game but toys r us and best buy always have loads of copies left on launch day. I hope that helps bud

Bus w**ker
I guess at £31.99.

The till tarts won't know the price until the signage appears in store and as soon as that happens there will be a leak, as it's not happened so far I'm gonna say Crazy Clio is chatting s**t. Prove me wrong ;).

M135i
For those of you playing campaign already......

Does the voice-actor (the bloke out of Cliffhanger and Eastenders - Craig sumat?) who plays Ghost/Gaz make a re-appareance again as a new character????

He doesn't have much luck in MW games and will probably be dead by the end of the campaign story I'd imagine......

Bus w**ker
f**k all. I'm not expecting to see it on Tuesday now to be honest, I'll be f**king raging if it's late.

White APE
Had an email last night to say its dispatched another this morning saying its being ready to be dispatched Monday. Lol.

Money has come out of my account also.

BMW E46 330i Touring
I think I'm right in saying that "despatched" means it'll just sit in some courier's warehouse until Monday.

Fabia VRS
Working monday untill 11.! GET IN THERE!

Il pick myself up as many copys as i can afford with ZERO waiting :D

Citroen DS3 DSport
I pre-ordered in Tesco when I bought BF3, will collect after work on Tuesday. At the time of pre-order the price was £38 but hopefully they will sell for less on the day.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Mines been dispatched from tesco but if theres a better on i'll get it on launch day too

BMW E46 330i Touring
Yes, but I imagine that it'll only be the status that has changed on the system. Nothing physically will be happening to the item today.

I'm sure I'd be the same if I was expecting to receive it on Tuesday, but tomorrow is the only day that will really define whether you get the game on time or not.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
is there a feature on this to put games on YouTube? same as what BO did