ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
How big is the hardened box? Fit through the post flap?!
I'll be out tomorrow when my postie delivers. (I'll be leaving a note fo' sure)

On my pre-order email for the hardened edition it says I have to sign for mine. That why I'm getting it delivered to work ;)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Is there a download that has to be done before you can play the game? If so how big? My bf3 one took 2 and a half hours ffs.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
160mb.

If that takes you two hours then I'd look at another ISP, or move out of the sticks.

It took anyone with a reasonable connection about two minutes.

MW3: Not bothering until later considering there's no Sticks & Stones or Gun Game. Regurgitated poo.

On my pre-order email for the hardened edition it says I have to sign for mine. That why I'm getting it delivered to work ;)

Nothing about that in my Sainsburys email. Im going to leave a desperate note on the door... "Please please please try to fit the package through my letterbox, leave with a neighbour or in a safe place. Forge a signature if you have to. I NEED that package today!" LOL.
Or ill see if my dad will get himself up early (he works nights). /desperatenerdygamer

Revels Mum & Sister
Where are the f*cking reviews?! The embargo was lifted yesterday I think.

No need dude! MW2 with updated Textures, New weapons and new storylines! Thats Single player anyway!

Personally I enjoyed it. Not bothered if it is more of the same but different settings. It works, well it does in my eyes and most other peoples judging by sales figures. I think it is the 'in thing' to bash COD like anything that is majorly popular!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Lol at all the pre-order noobs. I have never pre-ordered a game in my life, and never will at this rate.

Bus w**ker
You should have an email saying its been sent today first class with royal fail.

Tried to ring Tesco at 10 and after being on hold for 20 minutes I gave up and emailed them. No doubt they will reply a week on Wednesday.

Tesco said:
Dear Madam, We are please to inform you that we have dispatched your order for Battlefield 3 (PC) today and it should be with you shortly

I will seriously burn their HQ to the ground is that happens. :mad:

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
On the final level of the Campaign on Xbox 360 now, I've asked a bird at work doing the mid night launch to save me a PS3 copy, So Ill get it on that (£28.99 -10% discount) to play on PS3 online.... All my mates are on PS3 so might as well get it. I bought a PS3 a few weeks ago and I've yet to put a disc in it lol..

I've also bought a Turtle Beach X41 headset and the thingy to make it work on PS3 too, Expesnive month :( So Ill give online a try....

Bus w**ker
On the final level of the Campaign on Xbox 360 now, I've asked a bird at work doing the mid night launch to save me a PS3 copy, So Ill get it on that (£28.99 -10% discount) to play on PS3 online.... All my mates are on PS3 so might as well get it. I bought a PS3 a few weeks ago and I've yet to put a disc in it lol..

I've also bought a Turtle Beach X41 headset and the thingy to make it work on PS3 too, Expesnive month :( So Ill give online a try....

Mistake. All about XBL, PSN will be a glitchy lag fest. Join us.

Bus w**ker
^ Don't worry matey. Ill take you under my wing and show you the ropes, how to RPG camping f**ks in the face, n00btubing and the likes. You'll be a winner in no time.

Then you can learn from everyone else how to really play ;).

Gonna be the Tesco deal Tuesday morning for me, if they have any left! I went to BLOPS midnight launch and they had no points left.

Id like to go at midnight but nearest tesco is 30 mins away and I have to go that way for work in the morning :(

Edition 30
Until last week I only played on live once now i'm on it about once a week lol. I don't do the whole social reclouse thing, I will be playing this a fair bit though.

I play with a big party of people but if they aren't ever online I'll play with you and the CS lot.:eek:

Last time I played with Harpham on Black Ops he just disappears the whole game and ends up going like 20-5!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I was playing black ops on saturday had about 10 games for half I had 35 kills 12 deaths and the other games it was the other way round. I have no consistency, I am generally s**t though.

Bus w**ker
Coming from the guy who was always proppin' up the table y0. Even Mel used to be above you and she's a girl :dead:.

When it comes to the n00btube, claymore and RPG set up, I PWN everyone!! Thanks for coming, son.

Purlease, you can lie to yourself but not the stats. n00btube, gaymore and RPG = fag. Real men use real guns.

I challenge you to a duel!