ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

LY 182
Anyone doing a midnight?

The last time I did was for COD:WaW. Never again I said.

Did last year for Black Ops but only because I'd just got back from Prague and was off work. No point for me this year as I'm not off work and I'm not gonna play it at 1am when I need to be getting some sleep to be productive at work.

Football Manager can amuse me for a couple more days.

Did last year for Black Ops but only because I'd just got back from Prague and was off work. No point for me this year as I'm not off work and I'm not gonna play it at 1am when I need to be getting some sleep to be productive at work.

Football Manager can amuse me for a couple more days.

Yeh that's it, if you've got tomorrow off it makes sense.

Have you pre-ordered?

LY 182
Yeh that's it, if you've got tomorrow off it makes sense.

Have you pre-ordered?

Pre ordered yesterday with Amazon. Just got my 'your item has been dispatched' mail from them. Hopefully that means delivery tomorrow as I'm still using my trial of Prime which gives me free next day delivery and the other 2 items I've ordered recently have been spot on for next day.

Bus w**ker
Tesco Direct really do suck f**king balls. Finally just got one of the c***s on the phone just to be told "Errm well because it's not out till tomorrow I can't give you any more advice until then". Well that's just f**king great, you take my money the day I order, send f**king dispatched emails to every other c**t days ago but can't tell me jack about my order. Nice one you bunch of inept CUNTBAGS.

I foresee a lot of shouting, swearing and general complaining happening tomorrow.

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
Im going to tesco in bradley stoke bristol for the midnight release, got their last pre-order today (for ps3) cannot wait, loving battlefield but just can't get used to the aiming, just doesn't seem right

Mini Cooper S
Just went into the local game and got told no more pre-orders :( not too fussed as he said they have loads of copies! Is it better to get the hardened edition or the normal game plus the elite bit??

M135i
Got conformation email this morning sent out of royal mail first class from tesco, better arrive tomorrow!

GSXR + KDX220
OMG as if people have prestiged a few times already and under "time played" its 1day 22hours!! :headno:

Listerine & Poledo
Best buy are doing online reserve & collect on MW3 tomorrow from 11.00 at £27.99

first 1000 copies (500 X-box, 500 PS3) only. You have to pick up from store though!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
From Shopto:

Your Order Details:

The following items have been dispatched to you:

Ref PS3CA28
Title Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition
Qty 1
Price £78.85

CAWE03
TNT "24h Delivery within UK" Excl. Chan. Islands "Monday to Friday"
FREE

Sub Total:
£78.85

Shipping:
FREE

ORDER TOTAL:
£78.85

Need to make sure someone is in tomorrow :D

Bus w**ker
Random geek on Twitter said:
Hi there guys. Just to clarify will Tesco Direct orders of Modern Warfare 3: Hardened Edition be going out today?
Tesco on Twitter said:
Hey, all pre orders for call of duty will be dispatched today :) hope that helps!
Random geek on Twitter said:
Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition. Half 5 and still saying at warehouse dispatching soon. Are they definitely all going out today?
Tesco on Twitter said:
We cannot give a definitive answer on this; all we can advise is that we have dispatched any pre orders by the end of today.

Useless.

DB.

BMW 440i
Having loved MW3, enjoyed BO but not as much, I'm not actually that excited about this. May just get it for Christmas.

AK

M240i
From Shopto:

Your Order Details:

The following items have been dispatched to you:

Ref PS3CA28
Title Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition
Qty 1
Price £78.85

CAWE03
TNT "24h Delivery within UK" Excl. Chan. Islands "Monday to Friday"
FREE

Sub Total:
£78.85

Shipping:
FREE

ORDER TOTAL:
£78.85

Need to make sure someone is in tomorrow :D

SEVENTY NINE POUNDS?!? For a game with a years shelf life? Mental.

Bus w**ker
Some boring recycled comment Christopher made about two weeks ago.

You suck nearly as bad at trollin' as you do cooking.

Tesco on Twitter said:
Def dispatched today, don't worry. Should be with you tomorrow so long as all is good with TNT/Royal Mail :) Enjoy!

So it's TNT/Royal Mails fault that Tesco didn't dispatch on Friday/Saturday and now run the risk of missing release date deliveries? f**king cowboys, I could understand this sort of s**t distribution from a small store but not from such a large international company. Otter s**te.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Still in the f**king Tesco warehouse :(. c***s.

Tried to ring Tesco at 10 and after being on hold for 20 minutes I gave up and emailed them. No doubt they will reply a week on Wednesday.

I will seriously burn their HQ to the ground is that happens. :mad:

Tesco Direct really do suck f**king balls. Finally just got one of the c***s on the phone just to be told "Errm well because it's not out till tomorrow I can't give you any more advice until then". Well that's just f**king great, you take my money the day I order, send f**king dispatched emails to every other c**t days ago but can't tell me jack about my order. Nice one you bunch of inept CUNTBAGS.

I foresee a lot of shouting, swearing and general complaining happening tomorrow.

Oh and it make it worse the c**t was Scottish. f**king SCOTTISH.

Punch the first member of staff in the face for me, please.

You suck nearly as bad at trollin' as you do cooking.

So it's TNT/Royal Mails fault that Tesco didn't dispatch on Friday/Saturday and now run the risk of missing release date deliveries? f**king cowboys, I could understand this sort of s**t distribution from a small store but not from such a large international company. Otter s**te.

Lol.

Do you have a park near you? Or even a field? Go for a nice long walk... ;)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
It cost £80 because its the Hardened edition, You get the game which would normally cost £45 and Elite membership which is £35 plus few other bits and bobs. Thing that got me interested in elite was the Free DLC ( 20 bits apparently over the year ) as i have always bought the dlc packs for cod games and they normally cost £10-£15 each so thought might as well just pay for it now and get all the other bits chucked in.
The rest of the money £8 will be for the "FREE" tnt delivery which i know is on its way;)

http://www.mightyaction.com/2011/11/06/modern-warfare-3-collectors-edition-big-deal/