ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Mountune Tractor
Looks 'ok' but with the disappointment of Black Ops and the fact a new game developer is working on this title doesn't fill me with much hope.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I don't find Battlefield as fun though, but that's just my personal preference!
Agreed it looks amazing.

Mito Sportiva 135
Once you "get into" BF it comes alive, when I first started it did seem more sterile than MW2, but after some play you get it.

Either way if both are good, all the better!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I really do think Call oF Duty has cornered the market with first person shooters, thats looks brilliant!

Sorry if its been covered, but whose making this one?

Looks 'ok' but with the disappointment of Black Ops and the fact a new game developer is working on this title doesn't fill me with much hope.

We know IW, and Sledgehammer is basically made up of the guys that made MW and MW2 (when they were in IW).
I've not heard of Raven though.

Once you "get into" BF it comes alive, when I first started it did seem more sterile than MW2, but after some play you get it.

Either way if both are good, all the better!

Too true..

Fabia VRS
Tbh, im more looking forward to the story on this rather than the online because i know what to expect from it

I really do hope they have taken their time on this.. dont want to be playing online and for a hack to appear a couple of days later!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Raven are doing the multiplayer from what I have heard. I also heard they did the recent map pack for Black Ops, so if you like that, then you will like MW3.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
can any of you see any new guns or guns that are on MW2 that's on this video, i see that the AC is back

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Done with COD multiplayer but canny wait for this for the single.

Would be sick if Soap & Price were back!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
hmmmmm i don't like that sound of that...but then again i guess you don't have to pay it.

Civic Si

The "Elite" subscription will give you access to lots of extra content such as being able to carry across player stats from one COD game to the next and have everything all stored in one place. some of the extra content will still be available without a charge.

Players who purchase the Elite subsciption will not have to pay anything for the downloadable MP maps however non-elite subscribers can still buy them at the regular 1200 MS points etc..

EDIT:- you dont need to pay this fee to play online. Its purely to gain access to community extras.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
The "Elite" subscription will give you access to lots of extra content such as being able to carry across player stats from one COD game to the next and have everything all stored in one place. some of the extra content will still be available without a charge.

Players who purchase the Elite subsciption will not have to pay anything for the downloadable MP maps however non-elite subscribers can still buy them at the regular 1200 MS points etc..

EDIT:- you dont need to pay this fee to play online. Its purely to gain access to community extras.

Has this actually been confirmed yet? Link?

I won't be paying for it, and I haven't bought any additional maps for any of the others. Back in the day developers used to release bonus maps as a thank you to players, not any more :(

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Done with COD multiplayer but canny wait for this for the single.

Would be sick if Soap & Price were back!

Wow - a rare appreciation of the SP side of COD there. I'm the same - online does my tree in and I actually find it quite boring. But the SP campaigns have always been enjoyable and entertaining for me - so I'll get it just for that, I reckon.

Online will purely be reserved for BF3 - for me anyway.

D.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Single player it's crap imo. No freedom and forever spawning enemies ruins it for me. Multiplayer is in theory, brilliant, but I'm kinda s**t so get wound up very easily!

Giulietta 940
Wow - a rare appreciation of the SP side of COD there. I'm the same - online does my tree in and I actually find it quite boring. But the SP campaigns have always been enjoyable and entertaining for me - so I'll get it just for that, I reckon.

Online will purely be reserved for BF3 - for me anyway.

D.

SP has always been its strong point for me. MP doesn't get touched until I've completed SP, no matter how bad (BLOPs) or buggy (WaW) it is. Best by far has been MW1 though.

But as you say , I can't wait for BF3 MP, squad based games ftw.