ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol, my hair was standing on the back of my neck. on that M4A1 where he rotated it is that Zoom attachment??

I see the AK-47 is back and the Predator Missle,

the games imense like, the Gun ship battle WOW

Fabia VRS
The weapons look better (more detailed) and so do the men. hopefully online will be sorted out too!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
AK-47u is in this one too, what's the difference between this and the AK-47?

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Not impressed by that demo doesnt look any better than mw2.

Battlefield is gonna kill this

So glad they've brought back the ability to start from the last checkpoint, that pissed me right off in Black Ops.

Mito Sportiva 135
Well yeh they weren't in BOs as it was set in a different era to MW1,2 and now 3.

Looks meh to me. MP is where it's at I don't really care about sp these days.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
I thought it was only a beta for elite which will be used on black ops until mw3 releases?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Anyone notice the lack of recoil on the guns? I think that's 1 of the few areas Blops actually got right and this is taking the game backwards.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
wasn't much to looks at other than GFX wise, but you can't say it looks pish from that video alone

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
And everything else I've seen. Battlefield will blow this out the water.

lol fair enough, i'm buying both games and i'm not slagging either of them no matter how they look

AK

M240i
Don't get me wrong, I still play MW2 sometimes, I even think graphically it's ahead of Black Ops.

LY 182
Think that looks decent. Think I'll get this and BF3 and wave goodbye to social life haha.

The comments made me laugh on that site, what a jackass. (1st guy)

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Black ops was a stop gap game I reckon and people only bought it because of the branding. Ive been playing since call of duty 2 and frankly if black ops had been the game to get me into the series, I wouldn't have bothered. MW2 was far more engaging and I hope this carries through into MW3, just a shame theres no multiplayer vids yet as no one plays the single player as its s**t!